Bar Girl Wants Me To Beat Her

MaiLuk

As an aside I can mention that the Thai girl I saw often asked me why I was never angry (with her), and did not believe me when I said that I had been. Apparently she had not noticed when I got a bit strict and from what I thought 'scolded' her.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says oktober:

Hmm.

I'm absolutely against hitting women unless I'm really, REALLY pissed off.

-oktober

;)

Sorry, cannot agree at all........ even then reason should still be stronger than physical force, is that not what sets us apart from animals ?

Even then, family structured groups of dolphins or gorillas do not use violence as a punishment.

And to keep this discussion on track, we are talking here of physical force to enforce your will unto another person, something despicable.

Cheers !

Around the room, when it came my turn, they asked why farang don't beat women

--------------------------------------

they do. But back home. here in LOS, most guys really want to enjoy their stay. One case of being more thai than thais, mai pen rai, sabai sabai and tutti quanti.....

Shit, TTM, you know some weird thai people.

I can't comment on thai/thai beatings being a proud achievement in the relationship, and I hear that some farangs, drunk, beat up their girl (usually, the girls are totally desperate loosers to associate with such guys).

but the ones i know would consider it one of the worse insults to be hit or even touched agressively by a farang, and retribution would be in the works, in any shape or form. I kinda like they don't take shit or obvious marks of irrespect, verbal or physical.

A road one should safely avoid, this leads to situations where one really realizes it's their country, not ours. IMO.....

I've seen what you are saying, they do that with their Thai men as well and really get beaten.

Talked to jarunee today. She went to the mall with an 18 year old student (girl) she just met. Small beautiful girl according to J.

The girl's thai boyfriend found her at the mall, beat her afterwards. Apparently jealous of J, who looks a little butch with her new hairstyle.

Another girl wanted to know why J does not go with thai man. J told this girl that its because of the above beating for no reason. The girl said not all are like that.

Jarunee said if thats what this young girl wants to think, up to her. When J had a thai boyfriend many years ago "he would beat me, hit me VERY hard, he would punch me too hard! Thats why i hate thai man."

Basically you're on a dead end street with this girl and you know it, but you seem to like it, so enjoy it while it lasts.

She's turned over a new leaf. ::

Its not a dead end, thats like looking at the cup half empty. The experience of what she and i have is worth all. If she pulls a bg style stunt and it ends, that is life.

From what you have told us though, she will cross that line again and again and you will have to cut her loose to keep your selfrespect.

Cutting her loose has been my response in the past. Before, she liked to cross the line, than look at me as if to say "Do something about it." Challenged my basic assumptions about male/female relations at every turn.

Now she is out of the scene, with her complete turn around she has me thinking again. She spends 150bht a day only not including rent. (but I did tell her to buy a walkman recently). Sleeping by 10pm. The change from the high flying bg life with 2000 baht check bins is extreme.

Don't worry, i don't where blinders. ::

>(but I did tell her to buy a walkman recently).

Oh, noo. You just created an excuse she can use if she goes out at night. "Listened to your walkman, did not hear when you rang".

Before getting a full stereo, my gf had a CD player with powerful "active" external speakers (that cost more than the player). Of course, both things came from me.

Now, when I looked at the prices, a full stereo can be bought for 2K up. Sony CD player is 6K baht.

If you are not after portability, tell her to look after a CD charger that can play VCDs (later, when you buy more things, you'll see it's handy to have a VCD playing capability as most karaoke and Thai movies come on VCDs).

Archived