Surin girls

Falang

Looking at pictures from our 2002 trip to Thailand with my friend who was there with me, we find out that 3 of the most beautiful lady on those pictures are coming from the same region Surin. I know from my regular that most of them have a link to Cambodia because family came to Thailand because of the war.

Is it just me that think that girls coming from the Surin region look very good?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falang...

IMHO you can find beautiful girls ANYWHERE in Thailand... NE, North, South, West... wherever! I think it was just conincidence.

I used to think the girls from Buriram were fantastic, but then met a few from there who were more than ordinary in the looks department, so its where and when you meet them I guess.

Personally, I am going off Isaan girls more and more everyday. The 'Bangkok Chinese Look' like the girls you see strolling around MBK of an afternoon in those yummy black skirts and tight, white blouses is a far more sexy sight I think! :grinyes:

Anyone who thinks thailand has a large fraction of "attractive" girls has to come from some kind of impoverished area, girl-wise (for ex., New Jersey, where the ugliest girls in the world are)......I think most in thailand are ugly (and i'm talking about the non-bar girls here....the bar girls are worse, of course). If you've ever been to vietnam, you could never look at thai girls again (if you have good taste like me, that is). It is just incredible that vietnam (saigon, for ex.) has such a high fraction of perfect looking women---none of the disgustingly skinny (too tall for weight) ones you often see in the thai bar scene....and none fat in vietnam...mostly all perfectly proportioned....and hair in short pony-tails, not the cheap looking long hair straight down the back. In vietnam, it's their faces that really grabs you (and very light skin, as well)....When i'm in thailand, i often say "when am i getting out of here to see some decent-looking girls). I really can't fathom what guys are seeing when they say thailand has beautiful girls....maybe A FEW , but certainly not common..I've been all over the world, and i think the only other countries with uglier girls are cambodia and laos.

Yes Vietnamese women are exquisite........Thais have become so westernized we probably don't find them so exotic anymore....I think some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen are in Vientiane...riding their bikes...those long skirts....mysterious and dignified...they remind me of the way Thai women used to look... ;)

I've been all over the world, and i think the only other countries with uglier girls are cambodia and laos.

Have you been in Germany? ::

I think there are pretty women all over the world. The reason why we like women from certain regions more than from other regions lies simply in the fact that we have our personal preferences.

If you like black hair, skinny bodies, dark skin then you will find thai women more beautiful than swedish women.

Best regards

I also constantly exhort (is that a word?) the view that BIITEOTB....especially on these boards where people give their "bar ratings", and then only talk about how good the girls looked.....which is meaningless to other guys who have different tastes. But in my post, I'm making the point mainly that guys who think thailand has a high fraction of beauties most likely have not been to too many other places for comparison.....And if the went to vietnam, i doubt they could think the same about thai girls.

Although meaningless to others, here is my rating of a few SEA countries, based on observing girls (ages 18-40) in the general public over a long period of time (i.e., on skytrain, siam square type places, etc.):

Thailand (bangkok and chiang mai):

1 percent attractive, 0.5% very attractive, 0.1% awesome.

Vietnam:

40% attractive, 20% very attractive, 20% awesome

(thus, 20% not attractive)

Philippines:

In between thailand and VN

Cambodia and Laos:

Lower ratings than thailand.

Archived