Surin girls

Falang

Hi,

"Vietnam:

40% attractive, 20% very attractive, 20% awesome

(thus, 20% not attractive)"

I have not been to Vietnam yet, but find this very hard to believe. I cannot believe that there is any place in the world where 80% of the female population is attractive.

Sounds like you are heavily biased towards Vietnam.

Your figures for Thailand seem okay-ish, although too low I'd say. I'd say attractive runs in the 5-10% easy.

Sanuk!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could not believe it either....Heavily biased...only because I was there and I saw it. The whole time i was there i really was saying to myself: "I cannot believe how almost every girl i see here is so attractive".....it surprised the hell out of me (and my view was not distorted in any way by being drunk, or horny, or.....whatever...i was none of the above)...by the way, i've never touched a VN girl and didn't see any "scene" in saigon worth visiting.

I'll amend my post above, though, to say that the percentage for thailand is probably a bit higher than what i said. Also:

Philippines is much closer to VN than Thai. Japan (which i didn't mention)....and I've never been to, so i can't say anything about the prevalence rate of beauty in population....but i'd guess it's much closer to VN than thai.

Yes, it's subjective.....but i was shocked by the girls in Saigon and Nha Trang.....not only their physical beauty, but ...hard to pin down....just an aura about most of them......

I still go with thai bar girls once in a while, it's fun if i'm drunk and/or horny and i find an attractive one....but much less than the first time i visited thailand, when it was such a novelty (and strangely enough, more seemed attractive at that time). Nowadays, it's hard to enter a gogo because i keep seeing a sign flashing in my head that says "Dancing Farmgirls Inside!!").

" i was shocked by the girls in Saigon and Nha Trang.....not only their physical beauty, but ...hard to pin down....just an aura about most of them......"

I went to VN once and I agree with you. In addition to being beautiful, many of them are not lacking in the "boobs" department.

No, that's not it. It's complicated to explain, but I never found thai girls more attractive at any earlier time, despite what I said. So it's not a matter of newness of the VN girls (and, i've seen many vn girls in america--they are heavily concentrated where i live....and they are beautiful here too in america...but i did not realize the high prevalence rate of beauty in VN until i visited)........The bargirl issue of thailand is different. On my first visit to thailand, i went with bargirls who were "passable" and "attractive" (hard to find) because the sex (and sex in a culturally new place) was new.....They were NOT any more attractive to me back then. I found the ability to have sex with ordinary-looking girls more attractive then compared to now...it's not that the girls were more attractive....so i'm revising/clarifying what i said a few minutes ago. I know for sure that however long I stayed in VN, the girls would remain as beautiful as before. I have a good memory for this, and i have never seen an "awesome" girl in thailand in the (equivalent of) year i've stayed, though i'm sure i would if i were to spend another year. In VN, I saw many, many awesomes. Same as in america: i've seen awesome VN girls in america, but never awesome thai girls in america. ("awesome" to me means.....awesome to me (ha ha).

Let's drop this particular aspect of the discussion and get on to something more important: hairstyles. I want to correct what I said a minute ago: Thai girls generally do NOT have their hair straight and long down the back....although thai bargirls tend to, which looks tacky. About half of the general thai girls have ponytails (but very different f rom VN ponytails)....and the rest of the thai girls have all kinds of hair. I would like to apologize for being less than crystal clear on this important topic!

There are so many interesting differences between saigon and bangkok...it would take hours to write it all down: Here's one: Thai's NEVER wear hats, and on sunny days, would prefer to walk around with their hand over their eyes (occasionally, thai females have umbrellas to stop the sun). In VN, i did not see ANYONE (almost) without a hat....males all wear basecaps to keep out the sun. I certainly wouldn't go without a hot when the broiling sun is in my eyes, and i can't believe thai's do it...and it's not about money....VN is poorer but everyone has a hat. I suppose it's related to buddhism and the head........Part of the explanation is, at least among VN females, the sun is their enemy because they hate dark skin...so they cover up most of their body to avoid a tan. (And many of the rural vn women wear big conical hats...never saw one in thailand). But among VN males, i don't know.

VN is poorer but everyone has a hat. I suppose it's related to buddhism and the head........

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not been to Vietnam, but isn't Vietnam primarily Buddhist as well?

As an aside, on my first date with my TGF in Chiangmai, she wore an Adidas hat on our motorbike day trip out of town. She looked great...reminded me of Canada!

It's those Communist Buddhists. In America, it's a chicken in every pot; in Vietnam, it's a hat on every head, Comrade. Pity the hatless Thais.

It's those Communist Buddhists. In America, it's a chicken in every pot; in Vietnam, it's a hat on every head, Comrade. Pity the hatless Thais.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for the insight Big_Kahuna, will remember everything you said on my next trip in October. I should take my leave, as I have a salmon stewing :)...

Hi,

"Thai girls generally do NOT have their hair straight and long down the back....although thai bargirls tend to, which looks tacky."

Odd, I personally love this :)

"Thai's NEVER wear hats"

??? Guess you have not been in the countryside that much, or seen any construction / roadside workers.

Sanuk!

I thought this post was about Surin girls. What a surprise to see that it had been hijacked. But, I will go with the flow.

I have been to Vietnam. I have seen the girls there. I have had a couple of Viet g/fs. There are indeed many beautiful women in Vietnam.

But, IMHO Thai women, in general, are more beautiful. I much prefer Thai women to Vietnamese women. I don't know, I guess its their aura or something.

I do agree that there are a lot of ordinary or even ugly females in Bangkok and other places in Thailand. But oh!!!!! so many beautiful, sexy ones as well. Part to the allure of Thailand is the vast choice that one has as well as the general easiness of the Sanuk scene when compared to Vietnam. I prefer Thai culture to Vietnamese culture, which also accounts for some of my tastes.

But isn't it wonderful? We all have different likes and dislikes. So plenty of women for all of us to meet.

PS Hell of a scene in Saigon. But you are the one who feels like a piece of meat dragged into dark bars and pawed over by numerous hungry females. but, a guy can adapt. :)

Archived