Surin girls

Falang

Food, arts, culture is a characteristic of girls? We're talking about the latter.....OK, besides price and beauty, the third characteristic that is discussed is ....yes...sexual performance....not much else talked about as much. So, that answers your question.

In response to:

rarely is some other characteristic mentioned...

-------------------------------------------------------

Well, there's always the food section, Arts/cultures, etc....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thailand (bangkok and chiang mai):

1 percent attractive, 0.5% very attractive, 0.1% awesome.

Vietnam:

40% attractive, 20% very attractive, 20% awesome

(thus, 20% not attractive)

Philippines:

In between thailand and VN

Cambodia and Laos:

Lower ratings than thailand.

June,

your precise figures are striking me. :doah: Especially the percentage for Thailand. Concerning the Philippines, well again, everybody has a different taste. I would never change a Thai girl for a Philippina. Finally, if Cambodia and Laos are that bad then the percentage of attractive girls in these two countries must be <0.5% (my guess). Thank you for your scientific research. :down:

I have not been to Vietnam, but isn't Vietnam primarily Buddhist as well?

The majority in Vietnam is Buddhist and Taoist but there is a large number of the population (mainly in the Southern part of the country) who are Catholic christians. Remnants of the French colonial days.

There was a thread or a poll not long ago about which asian country has the most beautifull women.

From memory Thailand came out on top.

And strong mention for Japan/Laos/phillipines/malasia/Viet Nam/china.

I have been to Viet nam a few times over last few years.

Some very pretty ones but still feel Thailand is my choice for beautifull.

Long flowing black hair and the smile and the way they will take care of you (not talking sex) is just a wonderfull experience IMO.

And just in my city in OZ walking around the city you can see thai students in groups and they (not all) but most IMO are just beautifull.

june11:

Anyone who thinks thailand has a large fraction of "attractive" girls has to come from some kind of impoverished area, girl-wise (for ex., New Jersey, where the ugliest girls in the world are)......I think most in thailand are ugly (and i'm talking about the non-bar girls here....the bar girls are worse, of course). If you've ever been to vietnam, you could never look at thai girls again (if you have good taste like me, that is). It is just incredible that vietnam (saigon, for ex.) has such a high fraction of perfect looking women---none of the disgustingly skinny (too tall for weight) ones you often see in the thai bar scene....and none fat in vietnam...mostly all perfectly proportioned....and hair in short pony-tails, not the cheap looking long hair straight down the back. In vietnam, it's their faces that really grabs you (and very light skin, as well)....When i'm in thailand, i often say "when am i getting out of here to see some decent-looking girls). I really can't fathom what guys are seeing when they say thailand has beautiful girls....maybe A FEW , but certainly not common..I've been all over the world, and i think the only other countries with uglier girls are cambodia and laos.

i can 95% agree with you! :up:

june, as always, your comments are interesting.

I had a tour of duty in VN in the early 70s and another '95 - '96 before moving to Thailand. Also, I am pleased to announce I will be spending this August working in Hanoi. :)

I think like many discussions on this board you will get pretty subjective viewpoints when it comes to beauty - just like the one in Nightlife on stunners.

Personally, I do find Thai women more attractive, but Vietnamese women more feminine, if that makes sense to you. I agree that there is no better vision of loveliness than a Vietinamese girl dressed in a translucent white ao dai riding her bicycle down the street. ::

Still, I tend to favor darker skinned gals and I find the darker skinned Thais more attractive than the darker skinned Vietnamese. Sorry if this sounds warped.

And, listen here, buster, I will not tolerate your comments about New Jersey women. :onfire:

But, you are right - there are some real turdlings there and that is why I am here! :p

Says JAYBLOOM:

" i was shocked by the girls in Saigon and Nha Trang.....not only their physical beauty, but ...hard to pin down....just an aura about most of them......"

I went to VN once and I agree with you. In addition to being beautiful, many of them are not lacking in the "boobs" department.

Funny, my mates, a Thai and a farang who visit Vietnam for business purposes say exactly the same thing, Vietnamese girls are far better looking than their Thai counterparts. So KS, there must be some truth in what June is saying. Won't you think?

Hi,

"So KS, there must be some truth in what June is saying. Won't you think?"

I think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I still seriously doubt that there is any country in the world with 80% attractive women.

Then again, maybe I should Vietnam :)

Sanuk!

Archived