Surin girls

Falang

But in my post, I'm making the point mainly that guys who think thailand has a high fraction of beauties most likely have not been to too many other places for comparison.....And if the went to vietnam, i doubt they could think the same about thai girls.

----------------------------

I did, in 92. Never went back. nothing to do with the girls, same why i go back to Thailand. i just love Thailand. I love women too. Thailand women are fine by me, very fine, and i am not in the game of comparing countries because i jst love women (said that already, didn't I?).

Ok, Burma. i found the women in Burma beautiful. That still does not make me go to Burma every year.

just went to France. hot weather, skin exposed, french girls are also appetizing. And no complaint here in SF, esp. on the asian side. we have it all here, chinese, viets, thais, lao, euro-asians, the works....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's hard to enter a gogo because i keep seeing a sign flashing in my head that says "Dancing Farmgirls Inside!!").

------------------------------

and now racism, or at least condescending.

Time to tell us what % of handsomeness you put yourself in.

Finally, would you ever consider having a mate for other reasons than her stunningness? If yes, that's the end of the discussion for me. You just grew up.....

Unfortunately, your post has no point (and you do not understand percentages).

in response to:

I did, in 92. Never went back. nothing to do with the girls, same why i go back to Thailand. i just love Thailand. I love women too. Thailand women are fine by me, very fine, and i am not in the game of comparing countries because i jst love women (said that already, didn't I?).

Ok, Burma. i found the women in Burma beautiful. That still does not make me go to Burma every year.

just went to France. hot weather, skin exposed, french girls are also appetizing. And no complaint here in SF, esp. on the asian side. we have it all here, chinese, viets, thais, lao, euro-asians, the works....

Part of the explanation is, at least among VN females, the sun is their enemy because they hate dark skin...so they cover up most of their body to avoid a tan. (And many of the rural vn women wear big conical hats...never saw one in thailand).

-----------------------------------

so do thai women, even already tanned. if you had looked at the labouring thai women being hauled in trucks in the morning to fielsds or construction sites, you'd have seen not just their scalp, but all their heads, save the eyes, are covered. there are a few regions (chantaburi) where you can see conical hats, but it's a vietnamese shape, so why expect it in thailand?

PS: my TGF always wears a hat.

Oh, you must mean things like "lowest price" (since that topic seems to take up a vast amount of space on these boards). Anyway, my post had nothing to do with finding a mate....it was in response to the many posts where guys talk about how beautiful the girls in thailand are (by the way,l beauty and price are the 2 characteristics usually discussed....rarely is some other characteristic mentioned...except for maybe "girl friend experience" which always makes me laugh...especially when the girl leaves the next morning and they never see each other again).

in response to:

Finally, would you ever consider having a mate for other reasons than her stunningness?

Oh, you must mean things like "lowest price" (since that topic seems to take up a vast amount of space on these boards).

------------------------------------------

No, why? There a few hundred posters, not everyone has an interest in price and beauty.

Anyway, my post had nothing to do with finding a mate....

----------------------------------------------

I know. Just asking you a question where price and beauty have no relevance. thought you'd like that.

rarely is some other characteristic mentioned...

-------------------------------------------------------

Well, there's always the food section, Arts/cultures, etc....

except for maybe "girl friend experience" which always makes me laugh...especially when the girl leaves the next morning and they never see each other again).

------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea about GF experience as you quote. either you have one or you don't. if you do, she rarely leaves you in the morning. Not that one wouldn't wish sometimes.... :)

Archived