I just got bad news from a BG friend

WorldFun

Those sounds like good enough ideas as such & much more honourable than say a BJ bar, but the problem as always is taking ideas to the next level & getting sucessful.

Here however we have plenty of people wanting to start business in LOS, but how does one go about getting it all together?

Time for you HT to help out ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes that was scary all right with your wife's cousin & I'm sorry about that.

If you're you saying her various BF's knowingly have sex with her HIV+ & sad that she still turn BG tricks when giving the chance. Would you say she's out on a revenge mission & does she have any idea how she got infected?

From what've been told she seems to approach this initially in a responsible matter, but I'm unaware of her current job/life style going other than she live in PTY, but her Dutch farang wants her to return living with him there again...

MaiSabai,

would you have knowingly sex with a girl you know is HIV+? Of course not. She doesn't tell them and I for sure don't tell them either. How she got infected? I guess sex as she never used IV drugs. I don't think she is out for revenge, she just don't have any other kind of income and she needs the money for herself and for her family. She won't stop and she don't care. She fucked them all (mostly older uglier guys with big walletts) without condom, she swallowed and did anal, why should she start using condoms NOW?

And it's bad. It's like a snowball that might come to me or you one day. I know a guy who did my cousin (my wifes cousin), I know he does it without condoms sometimes (most times?). I also know he did another girl (name X) after that, a girl I would like to bed myself. Now knowing this girl X was with that guy who did my cousin I will not go with girl X, condom or not.

So what to do? What would you do?

Great post.

"triple therapy". If it is only two thousand baht a month, seems that the girl can afford it IF she continues in the bar :: AND gets serious about beating her hiv (rather than spending her baht partying etc).

Like your idea about a business for hiv+s and a haven for them, but don't think thais will care about bgs with hiv, will just want to avoid. And many farang posters here might care, but most sex tourists would not want to be bothered. :(

When i first started coming to thailand, hanging around suk with the girls, i saw what looked like a homeless girl lying down on some steps. She was filthy, no bath in weeks or longer. No one would go near her. She was close to where i was standing, so i was able to get a good look at her.

She rose up on her elbows and looked back at me. Maybe 25 yrs old. Her face beneath the dirt was beautiful, and her body underneath the ragged clothes probably not bad either. I said to my FL'er "whats wrong with her, why is she not working."

FL'er got a look on her face that seemed like a look of discomfort/fear combined with 'what can anyone do'? "She cannot."

Sometimes a stranger can get through your thick skin. Looking at that girl, i could feel her loneliness and haven't forgotten her.

Maybe she turned into an angel.

Fellow boardmembers. I'm sorry, but I just got the latest 'news' indicating this is all just a very very bad joke :o

I just had another conversation just now with the 'victim' herself after her friend told me she was just out on a piss ::

Fucking eh they now say it was just a damn joke played out in her drunkenness or whatever

Sorry about that, so afterall it's a happy twist as she then isn't HIV+ anyway - if that will be the final say!

If not anything else it scared the shit out of me & was a strong close call, but it's just NOT stuff to joke with IMO

Again thanks all for your support

Archived