I just got bad news from a BG friend

WorldFun

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Some promoters claim ther girls get check on a regular basis. That is a joke. Some of the health cards are forged. Ask yourself, why would a Thai lady forge a health card? So she can make some more money at our expense.

When I took my gf to hospital for some other reason, she said she had never done a blood test, had never seen a gynecologist in her life...she was working bar, had her "health book" always in order...

I would advise that "no condom" camp should fold their tents and cross the street.

Well said, lb.

The issue of bareback sex is an emotive one, and I've been flamed before for daring to suggest that we should wear condoms REGARDLESS of our appraisal of the risks - this is as much for the *other* persons safety as our own. When wives/girlfriends are also involved, albeit without their consent, it enters a dimension which I believe borders on criminality.

I cant deny that bareback feels better, but is it worth it in terms of the potential pain ? Condoms break, and shit (usually alcohol-related..) happens, but bareback is like putting an extra round in that revolver and spinning the chamber - anyone else wanna play ?

A lot of money has been spent on getting the safe-sex message through to working girls in Thailand, and every bareback adventure erodes that message. If we have any hope of ending the HIV epidemic, it has to start with each and every one of us as individuals.

End of sermon.

Archived