Who visits all those MP's?

Man at Work

Went today to Catherine?s at Rama 9 ... the car park was totally packed.

Busy..Busy ... a lot of potential customer in front of the aquarium ... selection already reduced .. didn't see any falangs!!!

Unfortunately I checked out Annie's a few weeks ago ... still being afraid of getting nightmares ... a disaster ... and now they are charging 1500!!... other MP's (e.g.MonaLisa) having nice rooms, big bathtubs, air mattress massage ... and the girls seems to be at least 10 years younger. Ok, cost 200bht more.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I visit MPs because you know what you will get, 2 hours with the girl that you choose, a wonderful bath instead of a shower, no hassle to buy lady drinks or pay bar fines then argue with bar girl on price for short time, which is usually as long as it takes you to finish one time. With tips to the girls it is always a longer experience and cheaper than the money grabbing females from Nana, Patpong etc.

I have lived in Thailand for some time now and I have only paid a bar fine 3 times and every time it was a disaster, at MPs I have only once had a poor performance from the lady, the only time I decided to take a superstar.

Good points, shagwell.

I guess I am at the opposite end of the spectrum - I rarely visit MPs. In fact, I have been only 4 times - 3 times to Annie's (progressively worse!) and once to Sabailand in Pattaya (not bad).

It just seems too, uh, sterilized, for me. Take off clothes, jump in the tub, roll around on a mattress (maybe), and get laid. Put clothes back on. Go home.

Has anyone really gotten a decent massage in these places? Is that what you go for? Of course not. They should be called Fuck Parlors rather than Massage Parlors. Reserve the latter name for places that offer traditional Thai massage.

I do admit the sliding around on the mattress bit can be some fun and a neato sensation, but, to me, you just can't beat the energy and fun in a good gogo bar.

Yes, YMMV with the dancers you barfine, and, like you, shagwell, I don't barfine often. I like the gogos for fun and freelancers for action. :)

Says samak:

Says torneyboy:

I have seen many buses in the carparks at some of these MPs.

so you frequent them regularly!?! tell us more!

or are you just watching the carparks in front of MP's?
:neener:

I have to gain first hand info for my clients Samak.

Up to date prices etc all part of a good service provider :neener:

Says Man at Work:

Who in the hell visits all those Massage parlors?

With a quick count I came to close to 40 MP's in the Ratchburi map alone. Multiplied with 100 girls and 5 customers per day makes 2.000 "deals" in this small part of BK alone.

Do you mean Ratchadapisek? Ratchburi is on the border with Burma.

Thais (and foreigners) go to MPs for a variety of reasons. A big reason is privacy- one does one's business in the MP and then leaves, leaving everything behind. No girls showing up unannounced at your door at 3am.

Pricing is fixed, so no last-minute renegotiations. Although the go-go bars tend to be cheaper, there are other costs outside of the ST/LT fee that add up (as in a thread someone posted about 'hidden' costs).

It's safer- no muggings or druggings. And the girls are tested and therefore cleaner. Not sure how much I believe the last one but one of my Thai friends swears by this, saying that the only reason a girl would work freelance is because she got kicked out of the MPs for failing her test. I always counter with the reasoning that the girls can work whenever they want to, and so forth, but in reality if one goes to the freelancer spots night after night one starts to see the same girls there again and again and again and again.

Last, but not least, the girls are considered to be more attractive than in the gogos. In places like Poseidon you'll find Penthouse and Playboy centerfolds whereas most Thais don't consider the girls working in the gogos to be very attractive.

Cheers!

yep the main reasoning for hitting MP's are the beauty of the girls & their different look to the typical gogo isaan girl.

it may also be about the soapie & slide experience, which is unbeliable nice though a bit pricy perhaps.

again as with the gogo's it's really hit or miss whether the sex will be worth the surcharge as compared to a frl, so I visit rarely even it's getting more frequent lately as I discovered the 'model' lounges :hubba:

yep the main reasoning for hitting MP's are the beauty of the girls & their different look to the typical gogo isaan girl.

it may also be about the soapie & slide experience, which is unbeliable nice though a bit pricy perhaps.

again as with the gogo's it's really hit or miss whether the sex will be worth the surcharge as compared to a frl, so I visit rarely even it's getting more frequent lately as I discovered the 'model' lounges, which are worlds apart from the 'stunners' at nep if you ask me :hubba:

Archived