Who visits all those MP's?

Man at Work

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says torneyboy:

Sure Samak.

Just make a direct deposit to my Bangkok bank account and will send the full report to you

are you greedy, torney? i ask a simple question but i guess your main contribution to this board is :neener: :neener: :neener:

Says ib13:

it may also be about the soapie & slide experience, which is unbeliable nice though a bit pricy perhaps.

again as with the gogo's it's really hit or miss whether the sex will be worth the surcharge as compared to a frl, so I visit rarely even it's getting more frequent lately as I discovered the 'model' lounges, which are worlds apart from the 'stunners' at nep if you ask me :hubba:

As for the quality of the activities, thus far I've never experienced a starfish in an MP whereas too high a percentage of frls and barchicks do their best imitations of sacks of potatoes.

Agree about the 'model' lounges!!! That's all I've been frequenting as of late. ::

As for Samak's post, there certainly are Playboy and Penthouse chicks working. Though I think it's more along the lines of the girl working in the MP before appearing in the magazine, rather than vice versa.

Cheers!

Around 5000 baht. Most often need to be booked in advance. They have model books that feature the girls, often cut from Penthouse Thai -- and the chicks in the booklet and in the flesh are the same (sorry Samak!). This is at the models lounge, one floor up from the fish bowl area.

Says samak:

Says torneyboy:

Sure Samak.

Just make a direct deposit to my Bangkok bank account and will send the full report to you

are you greedy, torney? i ask a simple question but i guess your main contribution to this board is
:neener:

Hey have to pay for paper/toner/paper clips/fax to you etc etc .

You after a freebie :nono::neener:

Says Old Hippie:

Any ideas of prices of the Penthouse/Playboy girls?

I didn't ask, but at minimum I'd guess 5000 Baht+. Their photos are in a 'book' that you flip through- but not all the girls work each day, in fact many only work some days of the week and you have to make appointments to meet up with them.

Cheers!

Hi OH,

Hooked up with a GTG a while back, and she only knew one girl in the business. A friend of a friend, but spent one whole night talking to her. This Posiedian girl told her she averaged 3K Bhat/night. This is Thai girl, to Thai girl, so would be accurate, but I have no idea what class she was in.

Could be 2 X 1,500/BHT sessions, or a single for 3K. Or even zero customers one night, and choke the next??????

I'm thinking averaged 1 per night for 3K, given it's a pretty classy place.

HT

Archived