What the nerve of some Thai?s

Alfmaz

P127--

I guess the "mood" was killed at that point... Plus, once she gets into that kind of mood, I've found that it's best (for me) to just "go along quitely".... Yes dear.

--UPSer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...once she gets into that kind of mood, I've found that it's best (for me) to just "go along quitely".... Yes dear..."

Yes, I recall the time she decked me in the Soi 7 food court, then yelled "see what he got? you'll get it worse..." then grabbed you by the ear and dragged you off. It was scary! :)

On a related note, I remember the first time I was out with my current love, and she informed me the waiter was "...talking not nice..." I offered to do something, and she said no. On the way out, she got in his face, pointing and speaking fairly firmly. I asked what she said, and she told me she had told him she and her sisters had all received scholarships to Kessesserat and or Tamassat, her father was a retired Police captain who owned xyz rai of land etc..."and you are just a fucking waiter..." Needless to say, we never ate there again. :) I have also had a few guys ask me where I got her and how much, which really pissed me off, but what can you expect from ignorant people?

If she?s BG you shouldn?t expect anything different. She told him to buzz off but not loud enough. must be putting out signals. BGs are short to long term rentals with no obligation, desire or need to be faithful. Even if she?s not BG best man wins, either way. Not nerve just competition. she kept his number? sayonara.

OH--

Let's not talk about that.. :shhh: It's kind of embarrassing being dragged out, by your ear, by a thai lady who weighs all of 99lbs.. :doah:

--UPSer

PS: My TF won't swear at someone.. :censored: rather she reads them the riot act then leaves.. :onfire: She thinks swearing is "low class"..

Khn Married--

Yes... I learn fast! I tried all those other options: active resistance (ended up sleeping on the sofa :(), muttering something under my breath (ended up sleeping on the sofa :() and agreeing with her (sleeping with her :grinyes:)

After reviewing all of my options and their repective outcomes, I decided that it is in MY best interest to choose option #3.

--UPSer

legover---

In a word... YES... Before she and I decided to make a formal commitment to each other we had many numerous, at length and very candid conversations about things like honesty and truth... I can say that I have never had any situations that I need to doubt her integrioty and honesty with me...

--UPSer

and agreeing with her (sleeping with her )

-------------------------------------

Hope this is not a case of the proverbial "pussy-whipping". I tell you, just to have a taste of the buffet desert table at the Oriental buffet, I'd sleep on the sofa that night. But i know you'd be served again in the future, "a propos" of any new argument, about the night you stood up for you right to splurge. i understand you............

Archived