What the nerve of some Thai?s

Alfmaz

<<<Yes, I recall the time she decked me in the Soi 7 food court, then yelled "see what he got? you'll get it worse..." then grabbed you by the ear and dragged you off. It was scary!>>>

Gee, and she seemed so quiet and demure when I was there. I must have left before the decking and ear dragging.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Old Hippie,

>I have also had a few guys ask me where I got her and how >much, which really pissed me off, but what can you expect >from ignorant people?

Tell me about it :( I met my full time girlfriend on Big Budda Pear, while wating for the ferry, for the full moon party.

My girl was not a bar girl and was a really cute 23 year old Milay Singaporian, that spoke 6 laguages and had a very high classed job in Singapore.

We did the whole full moon party thing, then decided to asconce togeather to Koh Samui for the rest of her holliday, and all we got in alot of bars, was were did you get her from and how much, and some of these guys actually had the ordassaty to say this infront of her GROWL, GROWL :onfire:

I have to say one thing for her, she was so cute, but christ, when she hurd this god did she let rip, and told these upstarts exactly were to get off.

God, i really loved that girl, but alass not to be anymore. Fantastic 3 year relationship though :D

Cheers and hardcore chicks are great, Roman

journeyman

Good for her, I hate when your with a girl that is not a BG, and people ask you how much you paid, do people leave their brains at home when coming to Thailand or do they think all girls in Thailand are BG.

I remember once, a farang woman said somethin obnoxious about the BG I was shopping with at JJ, and the BG got every word of it, and cursed her out and said "..how much he pay you to fuck?" to the Farang woman. A valid question in my mind, though I doubt he could add it up.

Touche!!!!! point well stated.

It would be nice when we take them for long time

escapes to beaches or other countries that they remain focused on our private illusions of romance.

But even if business is good Thai's like to have sanuk, so if your boring or just not sexy ........?

And read signature as well

and people ask you how much you paid

--------------------------

usually, these types are to be met around the usual P4P centers. If one avoids hanging around these places (and why would you with a GTG?), you should meet very few obnoxious farangs.

i never had anyone coming up yo me asking such question, but if i start having a drink in a P4P bar, I guess it will be popped at some point from around the counter.

IMO...

Archived