What's the real cost of getting laid?

Lamock Chokaprret

During my last (1st) trip of 30 days, I averaged 4400 Bht a day. This includes airfare, hotel, meals, and other expenses. Usually averaged 1 lady every other day most of the time but not always. All freelancers and paid them 1000 Baht plus 100 for taxi. This did not include money spent on drinks, pool, and food. Will be there in 74 days for 6 weeks. Sure looking forward to it. Will be hooking up with a former freelancer for a few days and going to Koh Samui with her. Hope to have lots of fun this visit. Can hardly wait!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually head out with 3 - 5K on me, depending on the plans, and always have some left over in the morning.

Seems a bit unfair to include flights and booze, hotels, food and soveniers etc in the estimate, cos let's face it, if you were going elsewhere for a holiday, these costs would be at least the same.

:o

I tend to go way overboard, at around $US200/day, not including airfare, and spending only $US25/night on hotel. I only get there 2X/year, so tend to splurge. :grinyes:

This is what it costs to be an "industrial grade" sanuker. You can, of course, get by much cheaper, which I would have to do, if I were able to get there more often.

A nightime trip down the Chao Phyra river with 3 bargirls will run you $US100, plus the barfines and sanuk costs. It can add up fast. But still the best deal on the planet. ::

All comes down to if you are a light-weight, or heavy hitter.

>>>

5. Drinks for punter - 360b (how many does it take you to find your girl?)

6. Lady drinks - 200b (don't forget to tip)<<<<

Above equals 3 beers for yourself, and a couple of L/D's..... PER DAY?

That would describe any given hour of my time in LOS. :grinyes:

HT

This thread seems to be directed mostly at visitors. Let me weigh in as a BKK resident.

Transportation - 60 baht? Hmmm, I guess this might work if you stayed at the Nana Hotel. But, most taxi rides in traffic will be 60 baht alone. BTS closed at 12:00. And, hey, don't all of us swell guys give the lady a 'transportation' fee when the deed is done? ::

I don't have hotel or airline costs, but I do pay rent for my apt. (don't ask - I like to live large ::).

Also, I tend to pay more for my own drinks on a typical night out (I like to hit 6-7 bars and even soft drinks would get me up to 600 baht). Also, I do tend to buy more than my share of lady drinks (also drinks for friends, managers, owners, mamasans, visiting space aliens, and anyone else who looks like they want one ::) and often tip more than 500 B in a night. Again, I think it is different when you live here and have A LOT of 'friends' vs. being a visitor here mostly intent on getting laid.

Finally, a ST for 1,500 B is usually a doubleheader for me. Yes, that is the going rate for dancers, I believe, but freelancers are more in the 500 - 1,000 B range.

Anyway, nice post Lamock and I think the boys gave you plenty of info for your friend. Of course, who knows, your friend might tend to spend more as it will be his first trip. :D

To give you a recent example of Pattaya last month:

-------------------------------------

for me:

- croissant and BKK post: 50 bahts.

- moped gas: 20 bahts

- lunch: yesterday left-overs.

- cell phone calls: 15 bahts, (200 for GF).

- internet: 30 bahts.

- dinner for 2: 120 bahts

- stay home evening, movie rental: 30 bahts.

- diamond ring: 40 000 bahts.

OK, maybe that was Valentine's day I picked out, but you get the drift! :D?..... No, rather :( :( :(

As opposed to a night out at home and going home alone.How can you discount the price of having a good time. If you were home on a night out would you be counting all the cost of transportation,a few or more drinks,etc.

These expensenses are just the cost of a night out and should not be included in the cost. I would only expense the actual cost of the LT/ST plus meals if any for the GF,etc.

The travel expense might be greater than going to the neaby beach for a week but it is worth every penny and their are many bargains on the travel if you check around.

Only my opinion of this thread.

Bush

The LOS fun is worth the travel cost not including the "extras"

Cheap room in Pattaya 450bht

Food free(just go freeloading at the bars that have balloons as its a birthday party :hubba:)

Beer Chang from the 7/11,200 bhts worth will get you pissed :drunk:

Kamagra which can be bought in the UK for 120 a tab(you only need half so thats 60bht)

500 bht l/t time with Beach Rd freelancer ::

total 1210bht a day ::

Believe me in can be done!

Archived