What's the real cost of getting laid?

Lamock Chokaprret

Wow, I heard a lot of figures, but I find the actual cost to get laid be considerably lower. I am coming from a viewpoint of traveling about 160,000 plus mile a year. Because of this, I get free tickets and upgrades. I go to the short line when I approach the counter at the check-in counter at the airport.. My luggage is given special handling and I am treated at the various guess lounges. For every 2 or 3 roundtrips I make, I get a free ticket. Not bad.

I stay at a nice apartment in Bangkok (includes swimming pool, etc.) that cost me 3800 baht per month. I just moved to a suite that now costs me twice that amount.

When I go out, I always take the girls to a short time hotel. If I am in the Nana area, I go to one of the short time hotels that cost me 230 baht. If I am near Asoke, I pay 170 baht. If I am in China Town, I pay between 50 to 100 baht.

For 1300 baht I can get a girl that does female ejacualtion.

For 1000 baht, I get a girl that tightens her pussy completely around your manhood and squeezes. Something everybody should experience.

For 700 baht, I get a girl that takes it in all 3 holes. A second lady is optional for the same price. No time limit.

For a blowjob and a fuck, I pay near Nana 400 - 500 baht.

If I am in China town, the cost drops to 250 to 300 baht.

Some may say I am full of it, but consider Thai men make a lot less money then we do and they seem to get nice struff. I say look where the Thai men go, and stay awat from the high price tourist traps.

As far as drinks, I consider that as just another way to get more money out of your pocket. As for tips, Thailand is a tiplesss society. If one tips, the girls start to expect tips from everybody whcih effectively ruins it for everyone. Sometimes I give them taxi fair, but generally they seem to use the money for a motorcycle taxi. Figure it out.

I find acting in a business fashion does help. Some girls want 2000 baht, but sometimes will settle for 700 baht.

As for paying bar fines, some bars will even negotiate that. I visited one of the local brothels and was surprised they were willing to negotiate their 'set' price just to get some business.

:banghead:Bangkok girls are hurting for money which means it is a buyers market for men seeking out some really good stuff. Happy treeking! :banghead:

If a person plays it right, it does not take much to have fun in Thailand. I suggest not to be taken by the tourist traps, which there are many.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of YMMVs in here, but the overall point is a good one: There can be lots of "overhead." Bar-hopping expenses can add up, especially if you find the girl late into the night (which also increases the chances you'll need a blue pill, unless you've been drinking Cokes). I'm somewhere between a vacationer and a permanent resident (I usually get 3 months a year in Thailand). Am a cheap Charlie on buying drinks for girls (will tip much more readily instead at B20 or 40). On blue pills, I've found the pink pill (Penegra, from India, at B150 per 100mg, also sildenafil citrate) works just as well for me. Condoms are all bought in U.S. but I'm very fussy; will get Avanti polyurethanes, which are about as thin as they get but very expensive at $1 average apiece.

Barfines seem to be quite a lot, especially at B500-600 in Bangkok. Also the Bangkok mentiality that you shoul get at least B1,000 for short time; Pattaya much better at B200 and 500 respectively. But I don't like the beer-bar format in Pattaya. Have been using a procurement girl in Pattaya who gets B200 if I like the girl (nothing if not); she seems to hit about 50% of the time.

Overall, cost per unit definitely goes down if you can settle in for any length of time.

Procurement girl?

That is a new one, or, maybe just a new term for an old practice.

Pimping?

Or is it a mamasan, friend, etc.?

Please elaborate. :)

but I find the actual cost to get laid be considerably lower

-----------------------

the goal being?........

I now understand, reading your pu$$y-happy post why some on the board say that thais (maybe not brothel/club owners) have a lousy idea about farangs. Don't let it affect your all worked-out LOS routine, by all means......

I also dont consider myself a cheap charlie. But I do take my time to negotiate. I stay in inexpesive, but comfortable places. I will go to bar beers as well as go go's, and even freelance places. I basicly don't drink, so one soda is all I get. I will buy one or two ladies drinks for a girl or two. That is the max. After all is said and done I try to get laid for about the same price as a lapdance in a topless joint here in vegas. I usualy come pretty close to that cost. Now if you figure the cost of "dating" in the states well the average cost goes way up, and you have to put up with unbearable BS just to hope to get "lucky" Even with the cost of airfare you are still much better off in LOS.

Ah,the nightlife. After a half a bottle of Sang Som I decided to once again bare my soul to the "board". Having lived here now for nearly three years. I have now found myself with a Thai girlfriend/wife and a one year old daughter. In the small provincial town where I live which by the way does have a decent bit of Farang oriented night life It is next to impossible for me to "Sanuk". I mean you have to make James Bond look like a boyscout to get away with it and I have done it.

Having lately been going to BKK on business alone I have been back "in the scene". I have come to the conclusion that after you have lived here and have a steady girl that 'Sanuking" has become more of a hassle than anything else.

You have to go out to bars,look for a suitable girl,hope that she will be be receptive,negotiate price,pay a barfine if in a bar or Go-Go. In my case use a short time hotel because everyone knows me and my girlfriend/wife where I normally stay. Hope that your'e not to drunk to perform. Use vitamin V if necessary and a condom an absolute must,which BTW is somewhat difficult for me. Worry about diasease and the cost. Law of diminishing returns. At some point it really does becomes more of a hassle than anything else.

I know that this concept is probably hard for the guys on holiday to grasp,but longtime residents can probably relate.

Now I'm not saying that I won't partake from time to time but once you lose that holiday magic it is just not the same.

LL

Hi Carew :)

This is exactly what i do, flight is taken out and hotel and the girl saying that im spending around 2000 Baht per day, then give myself 5000 Baht for beer and food, so if anything happens like me meeting anouther friend for a while, then i just incude her or boat trips into my expenditure :)

Cheers Roman,

Ps, see you in the pub tonight :)

Archived