Best GoGo bar in Bangkok 2003

khunsanuk

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to Playskool twice since it reopened. It used to have a large number of attractive girls, but seems much fewer now. I only spotted one looker who actually is just about a godess though. The other thing is both times I've been bothered by the dek serves frequently checking if I want a refill and wanting me to select for a LD. These type things are OK once, but by the 3rd or 4th time gets annoying. Also I find it a little unpleasant there are some chain smokers working there. Still haven't given up on it and it will stay on my must visit list in NEP at least for a few more times which will hopefully be better experiences.

it seems the Poll is not about looks of the girls as Goldfinger is not even average in the Pong re this criteria.

anyway, it is a mainstream on this Board to avoid to mention anything positive about the Pong.

i for myself have had many fun nights there and continue to go to the Pong. the best Gogo bars at the Pong are at the moment KC II, Camelot Castle, Safari and Tigh

Says samak:

anyway, it is a mainstream on this Board to avoid to mention anything positive about the Pong.

I am not sure about this; however, I had many good nights in the pong too.

Well I have just got back and my last night out in Bangers was enjoyed in someplace new for me.

I was sadly disappointed by the SC scene, a recent raid by police seemed to have the place on it's best behaviour. (It had been a lot of fun 2 weeks earlier!).

I ended up in Cascade, 3rd floor NEP, had a great time, and the show was like pre-puritanical days.

Sadly I doubt it will last!

Says samak:

it seems the Poll is not about looks of the girls as Goldfinger is not even average in the Pong re this criteria.

i for myself have had many fun nights there and continue to go to the Pong. the best Gogo bars at the Pong are at the moment KC II, Camelot Castle, Safari and Tigh

Yes, the last time I looked the title was Best Gogo Bar in Bangkok, NOT Best Gogo Bar in Bangkok for Attractive Dancers. :)

As mentioned here often, there are many factors that contribute to a good gogo bar and attractive dancers is just one of them. Goldfinger scores high IMO on music, fun, no pressure, and no ripoffs. As stated, the dancers usually look like they fell out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. ::

With the exception of Safari, which is a good gogo bar and deserves consideration, you have mentioned known ripoff gogo bars that have been fingered here again and again. I can't support a ripoff bar for a Best Of title.

Interesting that Trink has mentioned in two recent columns that King's Group is cleaning up its act and bill-padding will not be tolerated, etc.

Anyone care to comment?

I remember on my first or second trip i was told to go to these bars as they did not bill pad.

Also remember checking my tab a number of times and the girl just said to me do not worry we not rip off bar.

Has it changed.

Last time we were there was october and no problems ...maybe a bit slow at the moment and need some extra cash for the bars :dunno:

Archived