Best GoGo bar in Bangkok 2003

khunsanuk

Hi,

Since we are roughly halfway into the year, I figured I'd post the current Top 5 GoGo bar ranking.

code:

1 Silver Dragon Nanaplaza

2 Tilac Soi Cowboy

3 Angelwitch Nanaplaza

4 Suzy Wong Soi Cowboy

5 Rainbow 2 Nanaplaza

So, unless things change (and they of course very well may) Angelwitch will lose its title.

As usual feel free to cast your vote here (memberarea members only)

Sanuk!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant help myself but neither Tilac nor Suzy Wong were any good last night when I hit Cowboy. I do this since nearly 7 years on a twice monthly basis, but this was a (really) bad night for me. :banghead: Tilac - not even a single girl under 30. Suzy Wong was more a place for 70kgs and up girls. I just hope for the better. Dollhouse was good though. Cheers

Says Old Hippie:

I seem to recall that Suzy Wong had at least 5 Katoeys dancing there, 3 postops, totally nude...we pounded our drinks and left!

You're joking?

I'd better cancel my planned trip to Sunday's DC then!

Hi ks,

Thanks for the info. I will not comment because we all have different ideas, so pointless.

One discovery I made recently was Hollywood Strip. I had never been in there before - a real gem. It is on the top floor of NEP, turn right at the top of the back stairs and it is the first place you come to.

Khwai

The thing about GG's is they can change drastically in atmosphere and girl quality. I thought before closure Playskool was one of the best but after it reopened feel it really went down a lot. While at the same time G spot I think has gradually been on the up and up. Cascade too now is overflowing with nicer looking girls after they added all of the girls from Carousel in there.

Archived