your nightlife personae

pattaya127

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I tend to behave mildly and altogether impeccably, the very prince of unparagoned politeness and courtesy :). In fact, I'm rather shy and nervous of company, preferring the self-poured elixir of reassuring solitude, even in a crowded room, to the loud company of intrusive strangers. Look! There! See the pilgrim at the end of the bar, quietly staring into space as if composing strange symphonies inside his head: that's me :rolleyes:. Sometimes, I fear that I cannot say "Boo" to a goose, however golden her eggs or beautiful her plumage :angel:. Retiring and without ceremony, I hide my light under a bushel. It's an honest and good light, but it's a thick and complex bushel. To observers untrained in the art of reading a man's soul, I may appear preoccupied to the point of seemingly being in mourning, perhaps for some fragment of a youth I have lost, or a dream I never had, or a love I never knew. :shhh:

jack :p

how do you behave when you are out at night, cool discos/clubs or P4P joints. Agressive, jumping at the girls, asking for that "number" to sit down with you ASAP, etc....?

The other morning I was wandering around lower Sukumvit pissed out my brains at 04:30 looking for a mucky woman if thats anything to go by ::.

If you've ever wondered who the miserable wretch is -

you know, the guy passed out in the gutter reeking

of cheap alcohol, first getting assaulted by a gang of

feral katoeys and then getting pissed on by a collection

of mangy Soi dogs - well, that's me.

The Gentlemen is quiet and enjoys in peace and inner silence. Any lady of his desire will be his, once he smiles and makes an approperiate approach by offering her a drink and a "lomantic" night at his place - telling her that she doesnt have to pay for it, because all the expenses are carried by the Gentlemen itself.

Cheers, :grinyes:

Says BadaBing:

I tend to be somewhat like BB , except for the shouting in the streets , i'm more or less a burping , farting , nose picker type , i hate to brag , but let's just say i'm a chick magnet.

Ohmigod, that will be the day...... wait.. wait when are we meeting ??? last week of august, right ??? :doah: :doah: :doah:

Cheers !

Funny you should say that Jack, that is just the image I had of you! Sitting in a corner of the bar, on your own contemplating life through your beer bottle :beer::neener:

Archived