your nightlife personae

pattaya127

how do you behave when you are out at night, cool discos/clubs or P4P joints. Agressive, jumping at the girls, asking for that "number" to sit down with you ASAP, etc....?

I am usually quiet, even shy if i like a girl, so wait for things to come my way. yes, even in P4P situations i rarely make the first step but also, I smile. very important, the smile....

Once introductions have been made, I lose my shyness, but still behaves as a gentleman. Worse, I can inadvertantly make a fool of myself, which most girls find very cute anyway..... In short, i behave same as in daytime situations.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really does depend on the mood I'm in, and what I am after, at any given point in time. Usually, I will be very subdued, and polite, to attract the more shyer ones (the aggresive one's are always no-brainers). But then there are other times.........lol, when the bar needs a wake up call from High Thaied. :grinyes:

It's an impossible question for me. So many different situations. If going to a bar with a just-bar-fined lady, my interest will be in her, and very low key (maybe even find me sobbing, because I see an interested stunner there). Walking into a bar I've never been, will result in impeccible(sp?) behaviour from me....initially.

But then there are the bars/go-go's that I know well, and they know me well. That usually entails me break-dancing my way in through the front door, to the screams of all the girls in the place (read: here comes that stupid falang who will buy even the dishwasher a lady drink). I'm there to rock the house down, and make the most out of my very limited minutes in LOS.

But even that is controlled, in a way. I will never grope at a girl, try to get up on stage to dance, or treat any girl without respect, unlike many idiots I see. Asking for a *number* to come sit with me is something I'll never do. Hell....If I can't make good eye contact, and see a real interest from her, then that is it. I would never be with a girl who did not actively have a strong interest likewise.

And then there is the duration factor. Toward the end of the trip, I'm in soo much trouble from so many angles, it really gets silly. :: Girls in the hotel lobby waiting for me at 10:00am from 2 nights ago, bar-fines I've never came back to pick up from bar, the gauntlet of the 3 beer bars coming into NEP, the screams of discust upon entering NEP, among the howls of greetings, because of broken promises on my part. ::

If I lived there, I'd have one demeanor. But as a sex tourist, God only knows how you will find me on any given day there. It's the world's best party, and I do my very best to keep up.... ::

HT

Hi,

My friends tell me that when I'm really drunk, all I wanna do is lick pussy :doah: I really have no idea at all and absolutely no recollection of those events anyway :dunno:

Also, I have a tendency - when drunk - to shout things in the middle of the street.... in the middle of the night......again I would not know so.......

Maybe FJ would know what that is all about ? :bow:

Cheers ! :beer:

Smile, be polite and courteous and make the little darlings laugh without making an asshole of yourself!

I went to Bus Stop everyday for a few drinks before going to NEP on my last trip, sometimes I bar fined a girl there sometimes I didn't but it was amazing to go there and have 3 or 4 cute looking BG's sitting / standing with me, all because I bought them a couple of drinks and made them laugh. I can almost hear the cheap skates groan in derision at the thought of such profligacy but it is only few hundred baht :neener:. Live a little guys, spend the cash and they will make that special moment with you worth every penny of it! After all, you can't take you money with you when you depart this mortal coil! Spend it in LOS and leave an over draft behind! :beer:

LOS is a man's world and what a wonderful world it is too! :beer:

I believe that I'm always acting in a very controlled way. When I'm out with my gf I do not show any interest in other girls. When on business trip in BKK and I've some time with colleagues then I enjoy the company of girls but still wouldn't do any groping and don't like to 'push' girls. When I 'clicked' with a girl I still behaved gentleman-like. My alcohol intake is always limited to one or two beers then I switch to Coke. So far I never had any problem and always had a great time.

Smile, be polite and courteous and make the little darlings laugh without making an asshole of yourself!

....it was amazing to go there and have 3 or 4 cute looking BG's sitting / standing with me, all because I bought them a couple of drinks and made them laugh.

I couldn't agree more, if it costs over 400 GBP to get here, what's the point being tight with the cash?

I'd much rather have girls with me who wanted to be there and were having fun at the same time.

( Sure, I know they're hookers and they're only pretending, but that's no excuse for being a dickhead )

I tend to let them come over and say "Hi", rather than ask for numbers, that way you get to choose from the ones that are interested.

:devil::beer::devil:

> I am usually quiet, even shy if i like a girl, so wait for things to come my way. yes, even in P4P situations i rarely make the first step

Usually this applies to me too, but sometimes when I am too ndrunk I go crazy though (well, in the room)

Archived