your nightlife personae

pattaya127

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah Redbaron me old Aussie mate. What would I do without you eh? I knew I was pushing the envelope when I was dancing in the street with the three lady-boys...

I was telling some of my (non-sanuk) mates about the time I decided to have my first tattoo. I'd had a few but unlike England...well TIT right? This guy would have gone right ahead.

Redbaron appeared and talked me out of it. The deal was 'if you still want a tattoo in the morning then I'll come back up with you okay? Until then, the girls are getting restless back in the bar and wondering where you've got to'

The next day you said 'Okay, still want the tattoo?'

I replied - extremely sheepishly I must add - "No"

AND YOU NEVER TOLD ANYBODY!!! :bow: :bow:

What a top geezer.

So- to answer the question. Mostly I am a silly twat but totally inoffensive, unless you just don't like the look of me and there's nothing I can do about that so get over it!

Says carew66:

...I decided to have my first tattoo. I'd had a few but unlike England...well TIT right? This guy would have gone right ahead.

Redbaron appeared and talked me out of it. The deal was 'if you still want a tattoo in the morning then I'll come back up with you okay?...

The next day you said 'Okay, still want the tattoo?'

I replied - extremely sheepishly I must add - "No"

AND YOU NEVER TOLD ANYBODY!!!
:bow:
:bow:

Wow :applause:. Top story :up:. That is a true, true friend indeed. Red Baron: respect is due. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Red, could I possibly "hire" you as my personal minder next time I'm in LOS and plan to "have a few". :clown: Say 2000 baht per day retainer? :) Still be ten times cheaper than all the bread I waste making a tit of myself in various unbecoming wretched ways when I'm shitfaced. :doah:

J :drunk:

While we are on the subject of redbaron worship, I will always be grateful for the time he found my Passport in Gspot. It happened to fall out while we were paying our check bin and had been laying on the seat beside me. One of those afternoons when you just nip out to change some money and end up on a bender till 3am :drunk:

Archived