your nightlife personae

pattaya127

>how do you behave when you are out at night, cool discos/clubs or P4P joints. Agressive, jumping at the girls, asking for that "number" to sit down with you ASAP, etc....?

In a go-go, I behave in an unusual way: looking through the girls, watching farangs and what they do. If a girl is with them, then watching her and what she is doing as part of the picture.

In a disco, would dance and sing along.

No wonder, on my last trip (that ended just 7 days ago) my gf let me loose to go anywhere I wanted while she is studying. Did not use the chance one single time! (Matinee visits to the Gullivers don't count)

She's not jealous any more, probably thinks I am a benign pervert!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you know, like BB I am the quiet, studious type. :grinyes:

I simply sit quietly at the end of the bar and lick my eyebrows.

I am usually approched by some very attentive ladies, and the night develops from there. :hubba: :hubba:

Great topic P127..

For me, whenever I'm not chasing Carew66 (the 'piss artist formerly known as Carew65) down the soi, and preventing him making a COMPLETE fool of himself.. Which is rare. I'm normally the sober guy in the corner. I try to take a James Bond type of attitude, well spoken, always cool, with devilish good looks to boot. Plus the omnipresent ponytail.

Occasiuonally the alcohol sneaks up on me and I revert to my penal heritage which decrees I should keep on drinking, and act in a most inappropriate manner at all times. Then it gets worse. If I'm happy now, I'll be happier after another dozen beers. That's generally the final nail in the coffin for me, and it ends up as vomit. Preferably in the toilet, gutter or at least an ashtray as opposed to the big burly northerner with the shaved head who then proceeds to beat the living crap out of me.

But that's pretty rare.

More often than not, I'm the one been given the "It's time to go" look by Miss Red, who hasn't slept for at least 3 hours and is dog tired.

Thanks for a great topic starter P127. Cheers

I try to take a James Bond type of attitude, well spoken, always cool, with devilish good looks to boot. Plus the omnipresent ponytail.

:onfire: Now which bloody James Bond had a ponytail :cussing:

:neener::grinyes::neener:

Archived