Do B/G's have integrity?

do farangs who fuck those girls have integrity?

If he is a regular customer of one girl, never takes another girl from the same bar and makes sure he is never seen by the girl or her friends when he takes a different girl from a different bar, than very high integrity :up:

If he shags five different girls from the same bar, he is a low life butterfly and zip integrity :nono: a self respecting bg should not let this perverted sex freak near her temple, he deserves less respect than an insect

:grinyes:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>But in that case, i can think of whole stratas of thai population who have way lower integrity than Bgs (1), plus quite a few shady farangs<<

Indeed, you'll have noticed that I mentioned prostitutes as only 1 group that would IMO fall into the category.

Corrupt policemen are another and there are of course many more

Says MaiLuk:

>Do Thai politicians have integrity?...

If their (sic-they're) baht chasers, their lower than baht chasing BGs
:D

Of course they're Baht chasers. Why do you think they become politicians in the first place? To protect and expand their family businesses. :banghead:

This really is a tough question. My attitude, if you will, comes from the fact I find most B/G's be after baht, and little else comes into play for them.

The problem is when you truly encounter the girl who is doing what she absolutly despises to do, but does so out of a deep seeded need (instilled, brainwashed, whatever???.) that her purpose in life is to provide for family. If that were to be an honest, true case, then I would never question her integrity. In fact, how many of us would go to such lengths to take care of someone else, other than ourselves. To live our entire lives for our parents, or siblings, with zero concideration for ourselves? In my mind, this girl would rate an enourmous integrity factor from me. It's all very subjective, to not only your interpretation of the integrity concept, but also to personal interaction with the girls.

Given this, at least for me, I can't help but think, that it's the motive, that becomes the key factor in detirmining the integrity factor at play.

There are just so many different stories, and situations out there, that it really does become sensless to try and dissect the bargirl population.

In saying this though, I have always seen a common thread running among them, hense my overall impressions, thoughts, and beliefs, in the group, as a whole.

HT

Says HIGH THAIED:

One definition of integrity is this:

"Integrity is basically a measure of personal moral soundness or adhering to a strong personal ethical code."

Given this, do most prosititutes have a high level of integrity?

Will having a high personal moral soundness, allow you to have sex with strangers for money?

And will having a strong personal ethical code, allow you to do the same?

HT

Many of the girls either BG or MP are working to send money home to the parents.

The ""take care of family and happiness"" is very strong as they dont have the education to work in another industry they work in these establishmente to make ends meet.

They will smile and have fun with you ..but when they get to ""thier room"" and the light goes of is a very different story indeed..IMHO

>Will having a high personal moral soundness, allow you to have sex with strangers for money?

Yes indeed. They are just followers of the great guru, W.C. Fields, who said (and I quote):

"It's morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money".

-j-

>They will smile and have fun with you ..but when they get to ""thier room"" and the light goes of is a very different story indeed..IMHO

I was thinking the same but according to my small experience, it's not really the case. No sobbing, no crying back in their dwellings.

Among the girls sharing the same room, there is hardly any conversation about last night's work or about customers. Nothing like "what a great fucker/prick that man was".

There is always the most successful one among them, she would bear the cost of drinks and food more often than sharing the bill with the others.

Food and drinks, a small "lunch party" at about 3pm, then showering, make up, dressing and back to the thread mill. The lunch could consist of som tum only but they love the atmosphere.

Unless they have something to show off - a new mobile, gold or packing up for a week in Phuket, it's a dull llife - bills, washing, ironing, depilating...along with that - sleeping, sobering, watching tv if there is one, answering farangs calls.

The big event is when one of the girls is being "rescued". That leaves the remaining room mates with the hope the "waiting room" is just that - a waiting room, struck of luck is coming for each of them.

A party is thrown...not for nothing. Few other bgs, regardless where they live, would come and join.

Pretty much as Sov-Hoz girls (labourers) in the former Soviet Union (excluding luxury items).

To stay with the thread - someone who just landed into a bgs' room, could find them to be cute, beautiful, clean, responsible girls.

Hi there HighThaied,

WOW, what a thread, this is like a bit of string, how long is it and what if you put a knot in one end, would the bit of string have changed, and would it have been for the better or worse :)

Cheers and were all going to be nune the wiser after this discusion,hahahaahahha Roman

Personally, from what little noladge i have of Thailand and it's people so far, money is the main thing, then after that you can buy face with it and gain respect.

I dont think it will go any further then that :dunno:

Ps, Anothing thing :) I would say that integraty was a western view point that a thai will never understand ------ without couseing any offence.

Just returned from a trip to BKK and BF'd one girl for the whole duration of the trip. It became apparent that she has a 'customer', who she hasn't seen for months, but who was sending her 10K TB a month on the understanding that she didn't 'go' with customers.

He called her mobile every night to check what she is doing. Every night she lied to him like a cheap Sukhumvit watch, telling him that she was not with a customer. One night, she even answered the phone and talked to him while we were doing the 'business'.

This is certainly not a definiton of integrity from the Western perspective, but I suspect from the Thai perspective its perfectly exceptable because of the indoctrination to provide for the parents.

This is an impossible one to answer or it has as many answers as responders.

In my book, some BGs have integrity and others do not. It is not the act of prostitution that i judge immoral but what actions/behaviors/intent they do to achieve it.

It is no different with non-BGs. Some have integrity and others not.

One own remarks with usually coincide on whether they see a certain subject as immoral or the intent/behavior of that process. This can be a huge difference.

The definition i use is if you are harming some one else in anyway that doesn't make whole, then that person is less than integrity.

I have not yet decided on whether a person who harms only himself and no one else in the process (difficult to do) is one of integrity or not.

Cardinalblue

Archived