qualifying miles

I will be in a similar predicamant at the end of the year.

You can purchase miles on Royal Orchid. I wonder whether purchased miles count towards qualifying status?

Would be great if they did. I think it's 2500 miles for $50.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thaifoon,

Nope you cant do that...........

You can buy all the miles you want, but those miles can only be used to purchase upgrades and free tickets.

Qualifying miles need to be earned by flying and within the timelimit set up by the rules.

One can have a total of 140K miles, accumulated over 3-4 years, but no gold status due to the rules.

Good luck to you !

Cheers !

Belgian Boy,

you can NOT buy all the miles you want, they are limited to something you can find in the ROP book.

Before you have your brain explode about where to fly, you can also earn qualifying miles through hotels and whatever. My advice : fly to Rangoon over the weekend , resulting in the miles you need and you can further implement democracy and look for weapons of mass destruction.

What do you need this Gold card for ?

Buffalo Bill

BBill,

Yep I know you cant buy them........... as for the destination, the GF already made a shopping list, so what other choice do I have ? :beer:

Why do I need it ? I dont really need it, but being so close I might as well enjoy the perks I used to enjoy :)

And when do we meet again ?

Cheers !

Archived