Starting a go-go bar

TroyinEwa/Perv

Maybe the "secrets" are that you have to be a HARD PIMP!! I remember someone else in the past year posting a similar post about opening up a business. I imagine that a really big challage is keeping the staff honest? You got to reach back like a pimp and smack a ho. As the brothers say back here in the states, PIMPING AINT EASY BLAAAA !!! :banghead:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don?t do it. :nono:

You will always be at the mercy of the whims of a foreign government who can change legislation (or their minds!) at the drop of a hat. You will have to hide behind a company structure or Thai wife anyway, because you can't get a work permit to run a gogo bar. On top of that, you?ve got to find honest staff who will keep their hands out of the till, and you?ve got to pay regular tea money to keep the powers that be happy. Thais love Thais? well sometimes, but certainly not farangs. There?s one farang owned GoGo bar I know of down Walking Street, Pattaya, extremely innovative, spent a lot of money, doing a roaring trade. Then some Thai suddenly became jealous. Cops raided ?You?re showing too many naked women?, while up and down Walking Street in Thai owned establishments, the girls were still dancing stark bollock every night.

The bar is now a shadow of its former self, and no doubt awaiting a takeover fire sale bid from a new ?Thai? owner.

According to recent press reports, we are low lifes who are not welcome here and supposedly don?t spend any money here. Take them at their word: invest your money in the west, where you are genuinely protected by the law.

Being the business minded go getter that I am I've put together an "Open your own Go Go Bar Package"

For a one off no hidden charges all inclusive fee of 30 million baht I will provide you with four rusty chrome poles, three large tins of matt black paint, a mirror ball, some damaged urinals, signage with "Your name" a go go, a large moth eaten velvet curtain, a CD with "Hotel California" "Brown Eyed Girl" and "Boom Boom Boom I want you in my Room" burned on it, four 46 year old ex truck drivers from Yaba Thani who lost their penises in unfortunate door slamming incidents.

All you need to do is find the premises and the degenerates.

For an added fee of 20 000 baht a day I will have 4 crates of Carlsberg delvered at the front door and three of them taken away as soon as you've got them indoors.

Cheers

PM me if you're interested.

Archived