chinese medicine, is it all nonsense?

thai3

I never said I was an expert. Just my personal opinion based on experience that I don't care to share with you. If you disagree, fine, I don't care. It's your funeral.

Of course, if I don't agree with you, then I'm close-minded. Funny, I've been, on occasion, called close-minded by people who staunchly believe in UFOs and even in Stan worship. It's only when I don't believe in what THEY hold dear that I'm called close-minded, but I can't be browbeaten into believing malarkey.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Big_Kahuna:

I never said I was an expert. Just my personal opinion based on experience that I don't care to share with you. If you disagree, fine, I don't care. It's your funeral.

Of course, if I don't agree with you, then I'm close-minded. Funny, I've been, on occasion, called close-minded by people who staunchly believe in UFOs and even in Stan worship. It's only when I don't believe in what THEY hold dear that I'm called close-minded, but I can't be browbeaten into believing malarkey.

B_K,

your detailed argument already revealed that you are not an expert :grinyes:. That's what we are talking about, if you only say it is bullshit is a very weak point. Up to now you did not contribute anything to the discussion. If you don't care to share your ideas/experience with us, why don't leave this thread alone and concentrate on the threads where you are willing/able to contribute a more qualified opinion. :dunno: This time you are only trolling around. :banghead:

BK,

don't be surprised if people doubt your expertise on Chinese medicine. Have a look again at your original statement:

Chinese medicine, including acupuncture, is a complete and total Sham! With a capital S. Anyone who pursues that rubbish deserves the bad things that WILL result. Every so-called "study" that has purportedly shown some benefit has been linked in some way to the Chinese government or Chinese research institutes, either through funding, or information, always some link. Truly independent studies debunk it and expose it for the pure rubbish it is.

There is nothing which substantiates your negative comment. It's just an outburst against the Chinese government and Ch. medicine. An interesting statement in so far as Chinese medicine is several thousand years old and the present government just 54.

Your comparison between trusting Chinese accupuncture or herbal medicine with believing in UFO's does also not sound very convincing.

Your negative opinion only makes sense if you're a representative of a huge Western pharma company which would explain your total disagreement.

Hello

i use chinese medicine all the time so does my sister and her boyfriend.

He has a bad arm from work and he goes to see the chinese doctor and is ok after the visit.

I use as well i think it is good for me and my body after i see the doctor.

it works very well for me anyway .

Hey you could always try peeing on it, I hear that it clears up athletes foot :D

I saw this add and figured if anybody was familar with this it would be on this board; is it more of a fetish or the real deal. Read it at ethailand.com

SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE SURGICAL KNIFE, RADIATION, CHEMO-THERAPY, ETC. BE FRIENDS OF UNRINE THERAPY FOR YOUR LIFE-TIME MEMBERSHIP. FREE CONSULTATION FROM DR.LIM HENG KIAP, FATHER OF URINE THERAPY IN MALAYSIA AND THE HEAD OF THE CHARITABLE NATURAL HEALTH FARM IN A FOREST RESERVE AREA (IN KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA). OTHER THERAPIES INCLUDE FASTING, HERBAL, HYDRO-NATURAL HOT SPRINGS, COLD SPRING SPAS, CRYSTAL THERAPY, MEDITATION, ETC.

Archived