Sao Paulo

Prosal

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you need more, don't hesitate to PM ....

Personnaly, i strongly consider, after reading the numerous enthousiastics reports on the WSGuide about the PHENOMENAL non-pro scene (and the awesome pro scene) in Cali, and after seing those pics of 'Calenas' (Cali's girlies), to make a side-trip in Colombia, maybe during a next trip to Sao Paulo (five hours flight) or even going straight from Europe .....

It's a destination which surely deserve a one month stay ..... Medellin seems to have also a AWESOME non-pros scene, non talking of Carthagena which is a hispanic colonial gem, packed with bars and discos, on the Carribean sea ......

I don't know yet, but maybe it could be Colombia this summer instead of SP or Jakarta :: ....

Cheers

ib13 said:

that's always the bugger about well informed global sanukers - too many girls in too many nice cities for a lifetime or cultural whoring!

And I haven't even been to either brazil nor columbia yet...

Can't be more true IB ...... if (ahem, WHEN ::) i move to Brasil, it will be in Sao Paulo, and then i'll hit all those clubs there 5-6 times a week, plus side-trips to other Brasilian cities and South American countries ........

BTW, about SP clubs, the Romanza club/disco has inaugurated this week a new branch 'Whiskyria Rosa', as Bomboa which opened also a new branch some weeks ago (very good from what i heard), and the very upmarket W which recently opened 'W Unico' where garotas are fantastics and typical W GFE ...... seems a new place open each week in Sao Paulo ( Cafe Gauguin, one of my fav 9pm-11pm high-end strip place, and open since only 8 monthes or so, will maybe open a new branch too !!!) ;

so you've got firm plans for settling in sampa - good on you ;)

the closest possibility I see at the moment is mexico within my current company or perhaps in spain, which obviously ain't quite brazil!

hell even my scheduled biz trip to lissabon for next week I've been ditched from today so I'm in a rather shitty mood now...

Not to go off on a tangent from this excellent thread about SP, but for those sanukers from North America, Avianca Airlines has direct flights from Miami to Cartegena if one wishes to bypass Bogota. Those pics of the Columbian chicas are great!!!I can see why many people say Cali has the best looking women in SA. :hubba:

• 4 weeks later...

My god,,, and i thought i'd be back in Pattaya in the middle of june,,, well, plans might just be changing.

I have just read through this noticeable thread and i am in awe :)

What to do, what to do,,,, must see Love Storey,,,

What was the address again and how do i get from Sao Paolo airport to Sampas?

PST :bow:

Archived