Sao Paulo

Prosal

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belem.

Don't forget that the best good-looking women live in the south of Brasil or in cities in the states of Sao Paulo, Parana and Minas Gerais, NOT in Bahia , Ceara or Rio de Janeiro. I'd recommand to the guys who are in cheap or/and ugly black bitches to go to Manaus, Nordeste or any tourist spot in Rio de Janeiro. If you're looking for good nightlife and decent/high quality women, only Sao Paulo state, Goias, Minas Gerais and certain places in the Southern and Western Brasil got best cities to visit.

Going to Nordeste just to get laid is IMO not really worth the trip, there's a too large number of butt-ugly, short and not so attractives girls. Of course there's also some darkskinned beauties with some indian blood, tall, slims, round-assed and with beautiful faces, but at the difference with Campo Grande or Goiania where some girls have this mix of Indian blood but are in their MAJORITY really gorgious, Nordeste's cities seems to have more "ugly people".

Natal, Recife, Sao Luis and Fortaleza ?

Recife is a dirty shithole. Really. Not even worth a short visit. City is ugly, most inhabitants are ugly, and pros are ugly (like in most parts of Nordeste).I spent three weeks there, one week on "honeymoon vacations" with a Paulista Varig hostess and then twelve days to deeply visit the sex-scene, and I will never come back.

Many people rave about Fortaleza, beaches are nice and there's a good nightlife. But it's overcrowded with gringo whoremongers (mostly Italians) and hardcore putas (many ugly or really below average). And gringos have a so bad reputation there that it's almost impossible to score a regular girlie (who wouldn't be a goldigger).

Sao Luis is really nice : it's my favorite beach town in Brasil, it's undervisited, and curiously girls are much more attractives there than in Fortaleza. There's a very particular easygoing and poetic atmosphere in Sao Luis. The walking streets of the colonial renovated area (Projeto Reviver) are beautiful and very lively, with tons of outdoor cafes always packed, open-air concerts, ect ..... the countless bars and reagge clubs along the Calhau and Ponta d'Areia beaches (stunning beaches BTW) are very enjoyables too.

In Sao Luis you will immediatly be targeted by the girls, many are eager to flirt (for free) with a gringo, as there's almost NO tourists. Just have some beers at night in the "Projeto Reviver" and wait. When I was there, I stayed almost two weeks with a real beauty (a solid 9), poor but so nice, simple and easygoing that at the end of my stay, she only shyly asked me if I could buy her a pair of shoes : she never asked for more. She was HOT, one of the best sex I've ever had in my life, and endlessly whispered in my ear 'voce esta a minha paixao" (you're my passion) .... this is the kind of girl you'll meet in Sao Luis.

I've never been to Natal.

Anyway.

These are the cities (not in order), from a recent poll in Playboy Brasil, in which you're more likely to find high-quality women :

Tubarao - Santa Catarina

Americana - Sao Paulo

Bauru - Sao Paulo

Caxias - Rio Grande do Sul

Goiania - Goias

Friburgo - Rio Grande do Sul

Florianopolis - Santa Catarina

Boa Esperança - Minas Gerais

Novo Hamburgo - Rio Grande do Sul

Sao Paulo - Sao Paulo

Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul

Caxias do Sul - Rio Grande do Sul

Uberlandia - Minas Gerais

Nova Odessa - Sao Paulo

Belo Horizonte - Minas Gerais

Florianópolis - Santa Catarina

Curitiba- Parana

Laguna - Santa Catarina

Torres - Rio Grande do Sul

Londrina - Parana

Riberao Preto- Sao Paulo

Santa Barbara D'oeste - Sao Paulo

Ouro Preto - Minas Gerais

::

:beer:

"wonder if I could do a business trip to Belo Horizonte again ? "

I'm tortured by the same issue but the half dozen overseas biztrips I did last year were all to LOS. A friend did as many during the same period to Brazil. It seems we both carry the same smile when we come back :p Kindda each one his territory, but yet... :p:p

Anybody noticed the totally stunning brazilian models in BKK??

Random...ready to hit BKK clubs again next week :spin: :spin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To have all and in one place, and as many Clinicas de Massagens have opened since last year, here are the sites of some new MPs in Sao Paulo, among with some classics, all with pics of their massagistas to make a first selection.

From what I know (I visited only fews, as strip joints and late night discos are more my kind of places), all those spots are highly recommandables.

::

www.thepalms.com.br/ (A "massagem Tailandesa" :D with Pietra is on my "to do" list on arrival day !)

www.clinicacherry.com.br

www.clinicazen.com.br

www.abbobora.com.br

www.clinicacarinas.com.br

www.lafleurdejour.com.br

www.bombomvip.com.br

www.brooklinmassagem.com.br

www.clinicakin.com.br

www.clinicaamazing.com.br

www.terracojardins.com.br

www.berrinimassagem.com.br

www.dra-oyama.com.br

www.chingling.com.br

www.advancevip.com.br

www.clinicacalandre.com.br

www.quatroestacoesvip.com.br

www.clinicaantidoto.com.br

www.francebel.com.br

www.assahi.com.br

www.clinicavison.com.br

www.clinicaantares.com.br (already mentioned)

There's also hundreds others Clinicas without sites, yet highly decent places with stunning garotas, here's some of them :

Clínica Esmeralda ; Center Clinica Yang ; Clinica Indiana ; Clínica Casablanca ; Liberty Dreams ; Clinica Centerline ; Clinica Riguelly ; Clínica Shiva ; Clinica Elite ; Clínica Bangkok :: ; Clínica Prestige ; Clinica Elite ; Clinica Ching Ling II ; ABC Max ; Clinica Maxim´s ; Clinica Cristal ; Clinica Villa ; Clinica Taj Mahall ; Clinica Yellow Roses ; Clinica Delirios ; Clinica Vitoria ; Clínica Abadia ; Clinica New Time ; Clínica Yellow Roses ; Clinica Allure ; Clinica Millenium ; Clinica New House ; Clinica Oishii ; Clinica Corpus ; Clinica Leides ; Clinica Amazon ; Clinica Original ; Clinica Divã ; Clínica Nabuco ; Embassy Vip AAA ; Clínica Al Zafar ; Clínica Absintos (Ex Le Façon) ; Clínica Bella ; Clínica My Way ; Clinica Tchii ; Clinica Masao das Mocas ; Clinica Diamond ; Clinica Jardims Santos Andre ......

Hope this help !

:: :: ::

Archived