Sao Paulo

Prosal

Naah, Sampas will have to wait. I look forward to go there some day though.

I miss my friends in Thailand,,, -the country has gotten under my skin :: so I'll just head back to BKK and good old Pattaya ::

But i sure got broadened my horizon :: ill have to teach spannish tooo..

Keep em working out there,, you are the good ones :beer:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the country has gotten under my skin so I'll just head back to......good old Pattaya

-----------------------------------

Same here, same here. Still a great choice, you can't loose either way ("hum... what will it be this year? Brazil or Thailand?) :beer:

Prozal: Confirmed !! (link)

-------------------------------

Holy crap! FUCK....It really HURT! You sure know how to take me by the sentiments. Mamma Mia!!!!

:hug::bow::hug::bow::banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ill tell you what P127, my friend came back from Rio with video... I could not even show him my pics from the Dominican Republic for fear of getting laughed out of the room! He is planning another for September and I think I may have to go man... The quality is fucking UNREAL.

Oneye

• 2 months later...
Soi11 said:

Prosal,

Thanks for your reports on Sampa.

After reading Prosal's excellent report on Sao Paulo, I'm planning a trip in Feb.

I'm also thinking about spending some time in Santos.

Anybody been there?

Thanks

Soi 11, thanks, just remember Feb is vacation-time in Brasil : talking about Sao Paulo, most garotas will be out of town on vacations all around the country at this period ;

Plus the Carnaval will be next year 4/8 Feb, and personnaly I always highly avoid this period : to much tourists, higher prices, ect ....

Dec or March are way better IMHO.

Never been in Santos. But when you'll go in Sampa or elsewhere don't hesitate to PM, I'll be happy to help.

Cheers

• 2 months later...

Hi Prosal,

Thanks again for your excellent trip reports on Sampa.

Have booked a trip in late November and was hoping you could recommend a hotel.

In your report you mentioned the Parthenon Hotel - I did a search, and found there are a number of Parthenons listed in SP.

Which one would you recommend?

Did you make your reservation on line? If so, could you direct me to the website you used?

Thanks for your help.

PS - any chance you'll be in SP Nov. 18 - 26?

Soi, got your PM. Sorry to answer late.

Parthenons are numerous in Sao Paulo and IMO the best deals in town. Just call to make a reservation, try to negociate a little.

IMO Parthenons in Moema area (Privilege or Colonnades) are all great. They're right next to a big shopping mall (Shopping Ibirapuera), a mid to upperscale community. Beside the Ibirapuera Park is huge, nice, and very clean, only a few blocks away. I definitely recommend a nice walk there on a sunny day. A lot of the clubs (Photo, Bahamas, W Unico, Clinica Francebel, etc) are only 5 minutes by cab. Fantastic location. Cafe Gauguin in Brooklin is not far, as Bomboa in Pinheiros.

Hit the clubs near Moema, Vila Olympia and Jardins and you'll find the hottest women you've ever seen in your life, I mean the beautiful 10's you can't find anywhere in the world.

Personnaly I wouldn't stay elsewhere than in Parthenon Colonnades, around 30/40 ? for a brand new one bedroom serviced apart, very modern and really nice : just a point, "guest friendly" doesn't exist in Sao Paulo, ALL hotel will allow girlies, and in Parthenon I quite often took back two girlies from Love Story without ANY problems.

Have a good trip, just remember that violence is prevalent in downtown Sao Paulo (Kilt, Love Story area), always has been, and spending R$5-10 on cab fair while roaming around from club to club is the best way to avoid it.

Don't forget to have diner (with your conquests !!) in a 'Fogo de Chao' restaurant, the BEST churrascarias in town, all-you-can-eat beef/steaks to die for .....

I have a good list of the current best regulars bars or clubs in town (many in the Moema/Itaim/Vila Olympia area), if you need. Paulistas make Rio's girlies look like dogs, believe me.

Don't hesitate if you need more infos. I don't think I will be in SP in November, as I'm planning a five/six weeks stay in Jakarta in January (but things could change, as usual !!).

Cheers

Archived