Sao Paulo

Prosal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised, Mclass has a VERY good reputation. Some of the girls there have even appeared on the Brasilian Playboy :dunno:

I've met in Love Story one of last year's Playboy Coelhinhas ( arquivos + Coelhinhas), a stunning blonde from Curitiba, appearing on Mclass too. Very nice girl, wild sex and lot of jokes, she's back in Curitiba now (she works in one of the local upscale clubs, Sahara). Definitively not a lady boy !!

BTW Curitiba is well known for having tons of good looking women, mostly busty blondes : here's a site of some Curitiba's garotas :o ....

Belem, I think I will be in Jakarta during this period, but who knows, I will NEVER be able to make a choice between Latinas and Asians, so ....

Anyway you will be fine, Sao Paulo has way more discos/clubs/whorehouses/massage parlour/strips joints/girls in the game than Rio de Janeiro and probably more than anywhere else in the world. But Rio is more famous worldwide.

There is maybe only one place with a the same kind of awesome nightlife and with the same quality of girls in South America, that is Buenos Aires, but inside Brasil, Sao Paulo put any other brasilian city to total shame.

Don't forget SP has some fine beaches too. You have to go to Litoral Norte in Sao state, thats where the high-class brasilians spend their weekends, girls there are the cream of the crop in Brasil.

Take care.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sao Paulo .....

Here's a interesting report made on another board by a brasilian friend living in Sao Paulo , about a cheap but good spot, Moulin Rouge ...

Moulin Rouge in Avenida Bandeirantes is a medium-sized middle-class puteiro, traditional brasilian paulista whorehouse style, where customers are locals and very rarely tourists.

Admission cost: 30 reais (8?), this gives you 3 beers or 2 caipirinhas.

Decoration: a stage where you ocoasionally can see live strip-shows (full nudity). And some top-less dancers. Conrfotable couches are everywhere in very low-light areas and girls will seat with you to give little samples (ass/tit grabbing, and even some pussy touching are possible). There's even more private seats with tables where other customers can't see what you are doing with the hookers. I recomend this seats prior to taking the bitch to a room (then you can check if the bitch is worth the money).

There were variuos types of rooms, and even a suruba room with a HUGE bed (gang-bang room for private festinhas). The manager will show you all the house facilities if you ask him.

There is also a snooker table where some punters were playing with the hookers.

Quality of the putas (whores): the vast majority of putas are +/- 8's, with some 10's and a couple of butt-ugly son of a bitches. There are some decent quality pretty college girl types and some beautiful night-club style chicks. I aprove. I give the official Seal of Quality.

There's no black putas, 2 or 3 mulattas, and the rest are mostly nice brunettes, some fake blondes and some natural. Bodies were highly fuckable, no exceptions.

There was around 45 hoes in the house. Ive seen slim bodies, curvaceous types and a morena wich was a true cavala - tall, pretty face with a piranha smile, slim waist, perfect legs, nice mellons, straight brown hair up to the waist line and a full sized and juicy round ass. (Hurry up, she told me she's leaving to be a hooker in Spain).

The price of pussy: fares may vary, because there's no fixed chart, you negotiate the price directly with the girl. But the medium price of the flesh were 80 reals ; my friend banged that morena for 50 reals because it was end of the night , with few costumers and she didn't get any cash that night.

CONCLUSION:

For 80 reais (25 ?) this is a cheap whorehouse but the quality can put most Rio's Thermas to shame, not to mention that rathole HELP. You won't find any girl like that in Help, and they were ALL above Help quality, including the ugly ones.

However this is no Bahamas, Gaugin or Cafe Photo either (upper-class), but for 80 reals you get a nice pussy.

That's what I call a GOOD report ::

Moulin Rouge is in Moema area, quite close from the Parthenons apart-hotels mentionned above.

The guy is right, there's not the cream of the crop in this kind of places (compared to upscale spots), but a quite high quality ........ it's this kind of girl, who is not a stunner (a 7.5 on my scale) compared to many other Sao Paulo girlies, but who's typically the kind of garota to be found in places like Moulin Rouge, Bomboa, Conniff or rua E.Pestana spots like Kilt or Vargao ....

On next trip to Sao Paulo, i plan to visit the infamous Fazendinha (in Campinas, about 50 kms from SP), a kind of enormous "Playboy's Mansion" luxurious ranch/brothel, with more than 200 girls on the site, ALL of them 7 to 10 ("country girls" nights on Wednesdays, for you naughty rednecks).

:beer:

About latina country girls .....

There's a lot of Texas imitation going on in the countryside of the Sao Paulo State, maybe even more than in Goiania (see previous reports on the thread) : in Barretos (close from SP) is even organised the biggest annual rodeo/country event in the world !!!

If some, like me, enjoy the "latin country and western" atmosphere (and the very HOT latina country girls of course ::), then just visit these wealthy medium-sized cities in the SP countryside, like Bauru, Ribeiro Preto or Americana (or farer like Uberlandia, on the way to Goiania), where there's lot of stunning hotties, clubs, parties, rodeos, country music, best beef ever and cheap beer. Its like some safer and cheaper versions of Sampa.

There's ALL in this "Brasilian Texas" : the high level of beauty of most of the girls (amateurs of blacks or mulatas will be disappointed, there's almost none), the way they dress with this inimitable sexy blend of latin and cowboy style, the best picanha (grilled beef) in Brasil, the good sertaneja (country) music, the endless deep blue sky, the enjoyable friendly atmosphere. Plus some VERY nice "out of time" colonial or old gold-mining towns to spend a few days with a cutie in a "pousada", the mountain forests, caves, waterfalls, and other parks and natural reserves throughout the State.

Beside that, Sao Paulo shrines above all for the guy looking for late-night parties, high quality garotas, fine clubs, awesome nightlife, music and good food. And that's not even counting the nearby beach towns in the beautiful "Litoral Norte" like Camburi, Maresias or Ubatuba where beaches can can compete with Copacabana or Ipanema (without the building and the favelas) and where there's a GREAT nighlife on weekends.

There's REALLY no reason to stick to Rio !!!!

Anyway I hope that this little touristic digression about the "Brasilian Texas" will interest some ...... writing those lines make me highly miss the brasilian garotas and strongly think about skiping Jakarta in March, and spending instead two monthes in Sampa !!!

:beer:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived