babyfood

limbo

I too wonderred what to feed the little kangaroo, but DarLek was given a book when she was preggers, which laid out clearly what they can eat.

I wondered about all the processed food I used to eat and feed nephews eetc, but it seems Thai's are smarted, and kids just eat more or less from the table.

The kid does this, to no ill health, and a very healthy appertite.

Only thing is she drinks lots of milk, which I encourage, and lots of vegimatie - just to prove she's a real kangaoroo.

Mostly at 7 months, it was bits of Koa Neo, and steamed vegggies, with the occassional bit of fish.

JB

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Limbo,

there are a few vaguely 'familier' replies on your question so far, and I must admit our little boy (also coming up to 7 months old) seems to be extremely partial to some rice and banana or carrot or apple or pretty much anything you could think of (edible of course :neener:) all mashed up using a blender.

Goes down a treat, believe me :up:

Hi Kev,

yep, they're thrilling, especially when they wake up in the middle of the night and decide that it's playtime.... ::

Mashed cauliflower with carrots and also mashed broccoli with potoato and tomato go down well.

Anything you'll feed her also, kao tom, noodles, fruit, you name it. ::

Guest lazyphil

Off topic a tad. Drink, do you have problems with this?....Our nipper got to the point she'd only drink coke a while ago, yes, very bad. By chance a sales rep for a water cooler company knocked the front door, so we thought why not?...so we rent a table top cooler and have a stock of water. Littlun cant get enough of this now, I think she does like the coldness and taste but also she loves, no insists on dispensing it herself. Apart from milk at bed time thats all she drinks now!

Hi Phil,

no probs with drinks.

Water and mild, OJ and who knows what else my wie gives her when I'm not at home. :o

I'm already prepping my wife regarding the sugar aspect, to avoid as much and as long as possible.

She's doing fine, a lot of the responses here were really helpfull.

Thanks guys!

Archived