Are you the only one???

Says think_too_mut:

>It seems that quite a lot of woman I have met in Bkk, and have slept with, admit to having a boyfriend overseas who's monetary contributions help partially or wholey to support her.

You are not trolling?

TTM, :beer:

Why should he be "trolling"? :: Seems a fair enough point to me. :up: Wake up. I've had the exact same experience with BGs ? post-bonk pillowtalk :p, or more usually during the daytime shopping spree after you've shafted them LT the night before, just as you're shelling out for a chunky gold necklace and a pair of flared jeans for her, she'll start wittering on all doe-eyed about this loooovely jai-dee American/German/Insert Western Nationaility bloke who's sending her loadsamoney every month because "him lub me, hab gud heart" :angel:. The not-so-heavily veiled implication of this naive ruse being that if you, sir, were also worth your salt in the "jai-dee" stakes, you'd be onto the nearest internet banking page like a dog on a pork chop and starting a similarly generous "jai dee" monthly bank transfer into her Thai account, thus stupidly siphoning off your own dwindling sanuk funds for no return (an occasional phone call from the pre-paid card you bought her, with her begging you to wire more bread pronto? Great! :doah:) and permanently branding yourself another Joe "jai dee" Sucker :clown: for her to tell her next drunken john about after she's sucked him off and fucked him for cash while you're sitting at home 5000 miles away sweating like a pig in a slaughterhouse wagon over your last red bank statement. :o

And so it goes, and so it goes. They are not stupid. They play one punter off against the next in the hope that he who dares (pay the most money to show himself most "jai dee") will win. No, they are not stupid, They leave that role to us. :rolleyes:

They are prostitutes. They sell sex for money. We buy the sex. That's all right :). We don't buy them. So why put them on a retainer? It's not as if there's a shortage of them and it leads them to think that we're all walking ATMs. ::

Ah, shite. I shouldn't have had a "dry" weekend. Up to you, I suppose. :(

jack :cover:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Why should he be "trolling"?

He did not say it the way you did.

His post was about the girls openly admitting their other connections and sources.

IME, does not happen often, if at all.

If it does, I'd love to learn from him and anybody else who can bring same stories. Could be of some value for all of the board.

P.S: you are doing it again, in your best tradition of good essays. Great, honestly.

>IME, does not happen often, if at all.

>If it does, I'd love to learn from him and anybody else who can bring same stories.

As far as I can recall, I have had sex with at most 30 Thai prostitutes over a period of three years and ten (mostly short) trips. I know that is a pitiful record - even Village Idiot alone has done better over two trips, but it is the best sample that I can provide. Two of them have openly talked about their boyfriends/sponsors.

One of them I have known about 2.5 years. Two years ago I had something of a crush on her, although I could not help feeling that it was not mutual. After two trips and maybe half a dozen longtimes I was still silly enough to try and discuss a more permanent arrangement. She rather directly turned me down, saying that she was a "butterfly girl" and did not want a boyfriend, but in the same breath told that she already had an American <profession withheld> sending her money. I knew painfully well that I never could provide as much money as that guy, so I did not for a moment even consider entering a bidding contest. I must say that I valued her honesty, and I have had a soft spot for her ever since. I have fucked her a couple of time since that, but it is not much fun. She is young and quite beautiful, but a total starfish in bed: she obviously has nothing against padding her purse with extra tricks when she is let loose, but lacks the motivation to perform due to having regular sponsors. On my two latest trips I have just looked her up to deliver some bottles of wine, since she enjoys it a lot and qood quality stuff is cheap where I live. On my latest visit she told that she has now two guys sending her money, but once again she made it quite plain that she was available, since no sponsor was currently in town. In fact, she does not consider those guys her boyfriends and was asking if I could help her to find one. :rolleyes: She really complained that now that she no longer works in a gogo bar, she is too shy to meet guys when she goes out to party! I had to disappoint her by telling that the guys that I meet back home are definitely not young, handsome and rich enough for her, and that she would have better luck if she looked towards some more affluent country like the UK.

The second one I barfined for a longtime about 1.5 years ago. She was then clearly new in the business: minimal English, but still very talkative. She was definitely stunner material, but a real sweetheart and very affectionate. Actually it was very hard to kick her out of my bed, but I was stupid enough to do it, since she had told that she was supposed to go and see mom and pop in Pattaya. :banghead: I did not see her again until about one year later. Then she spoke quite a bit more English and insisted on stunner fees. However, she was still quite sweet and unlike many stunners provided value for money - it was one of the best and wildest nights of sex I have had in Thailand. I was a bit shocked when she in the morning between rounds two and three wanted to tell me all about her <nationality withheld> boyfriend who wanted to marry her. He had been sending her money to keep her away from the bar and was going to arrive in Thailand in four days in order to whisk her away to his home country for a long vacation and potentially to get married. She had been obviously working all the time in the bar cranking out STs and LTs. :rolleyes: The second time I barfined her the shift board actually told that she had already logged one ST... In the morning she told that she cannot stay long, because she has to go to the bar to quit and collect her remaining pay, since she had to go and meet the boyfriend at the airport the next day. :shhh:

Then there was the bargirl in my 'home bar' who openly told that she had a boyfriend sending money from my home country. I guess she does not count, since I never slept with her and it must have been obvious to her that I never would.

I must agree that 6 per cent hardly qualifies as "often", but it is definitely more than "not at all". I don't think such revelations can be expected from ST girls that you meet only once, anyway. They may also be less likely in the case of guys who hire girls for multiple-day longtimes: the girls may be afraid of spoiling a good thing.

Wagner

I don't think MCJ's trolling at all, I have had similar experiences on more than one occasion, at the time, I was somewhat bemused by their honesty. I got the impression it was a misguided sales pitch to get me on the books as a contributor, :: needless to say it failed miserably. :: Another instance in Pattaya a BG who I had been seeing regulary anounced her German boyfriend who sent her money was arriving in town tommorow and she could not see me for a fortnight, I told her to extend the fortnight to till hell freezes over, and showed her the door. The following day I saw her with a geriatric guy with more money than sense, who probably thought he was the only one. Had I not taken exception to her behaviour, I could virtually guarantee she would have been round at my place again before his taxi reached the airport. IMHO it is only a tiny percentage of the girls who don't continue to entertain other falangs when their BF is sending them a regular allowance. The long distance BG lovers who believe their Girl's stories (sales pitch) are being incredibly naieve, but then again, I am a old cynic. :beer:

If it does, I'd love to learn from him and anybody else who can bring same stories. Could be of some value for all of the board.

TTM,

I have heard at least from a dozen of girls who told all about their boyfriends. I have seen love letters, pictures, I have translated and written emails and I have missed some of them while they were abroad to visit their boyfriends. :grinyes:

IMO, this really happens a lot.

Cheers,

soongmak

Says Fiery Jack:

Ah, shite. I shouldn't have had a "dry" weekend. Up to you, I suppose.
:(

jack
:cover:

Dry weekend! I've had three of the fuckers after my little cider drinking episode outside the town hall at 8:30 am.

As a consequence I'm suffering a disconcerting lack of pain in the kidney region, I walk in a straight line, I've forgotten what it feels like to be slapped by young ladies and Victoria Wines have issued a profit warning.

Cheers

>I have heard at least from a dozen of girls who told all about their boyfriends. I have seen love letters, pictures, I have translated and written emails and I have missed some of them while they were abroad to visit their boyfriends.

Ok, you are right, my lead was in accord with the question. How do you know you are the only one when you are told you are.

Or you are being dragged in to become "the only one".

As a customer, I saw and heard about other men, wrote and translated messages, saw pictures. Pretty much what my gf's friends reveal to me today - relationship wise, I mean nothing to them.

What counts is: after I took my gf from the bar, 5 men she had contacts with were sent an email thanking them for being nice to her but she is out of the game and all the best.

Then, I thought I was the only one...but no...a dark horse was on the backburner, in case it does not work with me.

At a breaking point he was called in, I posted about that a year ago.

Found about him by going through her bank statements and mobile bill.

He had sent her 20K bahts over 8 months, thought he was the only one, impressed she had never asked him for any money and how eager she was with her school.

Her story was - she really wanted someone to support her with school if I was to leave her. Had not ask the guy for money as he could do a runner but could not refuse few money grants as he would become suspicious.

I talked to and met that gentleman. My countryman, a very nice bloke, about 20 yrs older than me.

Interesting thing here was what he thought was a viable distant relationship. 2-3K baht per month, one phone call per week and one email. He had no idea she was getting nearly as much as he was able to earn in farangland, every month.

With more assurances that I'm there for a long run and undivided attention to her, things have changed.

That's the key: when she feels secure she may consider falling in love the man. People who had been loved by women know to recognize absence/presence of that.

Another key is - the less distant the relationship was (spent 4 out of 8 months in LOS) the more she could see my intentions were above keeping a mia noi.

Archived