Are you the only one???

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she is special to you then chances are that some other farang will find her special too. If you are not there she will have to make constant choices in regard to rejecting other offers.

The things she said to you the day you left may have come straight from the heart but things change when new opportunities arise.

This applies to bargirls and nonbargirls

True. And don't forget... (some people will agree with this, and some wont), IMO a Thai person's (man or woman) view of a relationship is very very different from a westerners. I was waiting at Paris CDG airport a few weeks ago for a business associate who was on a different flight to me, (I flew in an hour earlier and we were travelling to the same hotel so I waited). I started talking to a Thai girl who was waiting for her French husband on the TG flight from BKK, coming back from a 'bussiness trip'... :o

I was talking to her for about 30 mins, and she started talking about her husband and being married etc. etc. I asked her if she loved her husband... Her reply:

'No, but he's got a good heart'. This summed up how a lot of Thais feel about relationships from people I've talked to and stories I've heard. IMHO their concept of 'love', particularly more non-Westernised Thais from the country etc. is TOTALLY different to ours. Fly P.

Says FlyPapillon:

.......but what sort of relationship is it where you would have to hire a detective in the first place?

Hi fly,

I wrote more or less the same thing in my post. I have a lot of sympathy with this line of reasoning which is another reaon I have not done it for a second time.

I agree with your comments in your other post about the meaning of being "in love".

Khwai

Says walletss:

I told her that I needed to confess to her that I am constantly broke and will never be one of those farangs who send their teeruks cash. Then I told her that I am mentioning it so we will never have the embarassment of having her ask me and me having to refuse.

So far her attitude has not changed to ne but it's early days yet. To be honest if money became a core issue I would let her go.

This is EXACTLY what I did, and got the same reaction (I lub yoo, not your munee)... Wonder if it's the same girl..

>I can't understand people who send thousands of baht back per month not knowing where the hell it ends up. How do you know there's not five or six guys sending back amounts of money to your Thai girl at the same time??

Hard to confront you and your posts.

Talking as one of us, not as a mod..

See your former posts. Be more careful when making bold statements.

If you can't do something, there are people who can.

It seems that quite a lot of woman I have met in Bkk, and have slept with, admit to having a boyfriend overseas who's monetary contributions help partially or wholey to support her. And they are by no means all bar girls.

Interestingly, and what fascinates me, is that many of them will lie in bed next to you, having just done whatever, and tell you with no qualms, that they have this boyfriend.

I bet nearly every single one of the site members has experienced something like this at least once. Which kind of tells you as living and breathing proof, there isn't much fidelity in long-distance relationships.

Archived