Real help needed

Seriously genruss, you are not the only one who suffers from this problem. And the experienced girls have seen it all. You can even get a joke going with most of them when they start their 'stiff dick' routines. Just tell them you had operation and yours is broken. So they have to give you discount. Most of them break up and then later inquire if it is true. Then they run off to mamsan or their older sister, for confirmation that this condition can occur.

LOS is probable the best place in the world for men with ED. Spend some extra time getting to go with a girl who really likes you and visa versa. Many are kind, understanding and VERY accomodating. Certainly not the west where, "Are you done yet" is the norm.

Clinically speaking, if the Viagara group of stimulents have no response, there are 2 drugs above these. They fall under the group refered to as Caverjac. Used as either a suppository in the euretha or as an injection. There is also several implant systems that guarantee you go home home with a 'woodie'.

I suggest that you contact a men's clinic and get some proper advice, above and beyond what we can do on this board. 10's of thousands of men have and resolved their 'problem'.....so can you.

Best of luck. :applause:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your gonna have a great time here,

You can still hit all the main venues. All you need is a sense of humor, some gold, and too explain your desire. Head to Pattaya. I am amazed at how many men simply will not allow problems to inter fear with their planned sanok! You seem to be one. Have a blast and best of Luck! You are King over here all your wishes will be made available to you. The Thais will aid you in your endevours for a small price...

SB

I even will give you the name and number of a 20 year old who is right up your alley. Just PM me!

Well it would sure be nice to feel like a King again. I tho9ught about just going to a BJ bar but I want more playing around plus I love to give as much as I like to receive!!

Hi Genrus,

Congrats also to win the fight against C.

I had a myocardial infarct and the med I take to keep blood pressure low also gives erection problems. I had problems, especially with ST's, but found out it could work out well with some longer aquaintance. I learned to find the correct minded lady and kept her for the full stay. Better to have one good long experience than several "try and falls"

I never tried any stimulating products, affraid it would interfere with the medication, but maybe you could try Gingsen as mentionned by others.

Good luck to you.

OK,

Here is a quick rundown...

Ginseng is great, but expensive in Thailand, I don't know why. The cheapest I have found is in bulk at chinese herbal pharmacies.

Then next great thing which I highly reccomend is Yohimbe, which helps the penis maintain an erection.

But it sounds like you need to boost testosterone production.

Next, here is a quick rundown of the Testosterone chain.

Good cholesterol is converted into Pregnenolone, which is converted into DHEA, which is converted into Antdostedione, whiich is converted into Testosterone.

So - Good cholesterol can be found in egg yold, along with some bad cholecterol. I eat 1 yolk a day, sometimes 2.

Pregnenolone, DHEA, and androstendione are all available at health food stores and on the internet (vitaminshoppe.com). All are legal OTC in America, but some countries have restrictions on Androstendione, I think Thailand is one of them.

I recomend you start taking one of these - preferably 100 mg Androstendione a day for 6 weeks. Or try the DHEA (NOT DHA!) or pregnenolone. They might have these at GNC or a vitamin store in BKK

You should notice an effect the within a few days. Your balls will tighten up and you will wake up with a chubby. If not try 200 mg/day.

Now we move on to Testosterone which is available in the USA by prescription only. the danger here is that once you start on it, your body stops producing it on its own (although it sounds like yours is procucing very little at the moment).

The other options are steroids, which mimic testosterone. I think Androl is a steroid, although that is a brand name, so I am not sure which one it is.

A steroid generally considered not too dangerous by some doctors and bodybuilders if taking for less than 30-45 days is Anabol (Methanidione?) (5mg/day). Available everywhere in Thailand, cheap.

But please start researching steriods and testosterone, and consult a Doctor knowlegeable in this field, if you go down this path. DO NOT TAKE FOR MORE THAN 6 WEEKS, EVERY 6 MONTHS! DO NOT TAKE THEM LIGHTLY!

Says interviews:

A steroid generally considered not too dangerous by some doctors and bodybuilders if taking for less than 30-45 days is Anabol (Methanidione?) (5mg/day). Available everywhere in Thailand, cheap.

Read this carefully: A steroid generally considered NOT TOO dangerous by SOME doctors. - Don't ask bodybuilders, if they take steroids they have very different reasons than health and potency. Actually many of them are temporary or for life unable to produce sufficient sperms, because of their drug use.

Yes please note exactly how I stated that!

Steroids are very powerful drugs and can cause tragic consequences if misused. Please talk to a doctor who is experienced with these compounds.

I only even menioned steroids because some people had suggested androl - a quick websearch provided these warnings about androl, including a link wbetween androl and liver cancer -

"Answer #5

First of all, the previous answers can be discarded. Answer #1 has good intentions, but does not quite give you what you're inquiring. Anadrol-50 is quite possibly the most effective weight gaining steroid. Stack Anadrol with testosterone and Deca for the most beneficial, simple, weight gaining stack.

Side effects are a concern with some individuals. It is a good idea to start with a minimal dose to find your tolerance level. Also, when using high androgenic steroids like these, it is a good idea to use Nolvadex, clomid, and/or HCG near the end of the cycle to prevent side effects and keep your body from going into metabolic lag.

Answer #6

Don't use oxymetholone unless you're a hard-core bodybuilder (competing), or you've got a death wish. The steroids that are most effective are also the most harmful! Also, much of the weight gain is due to water retention, so when you stop using oxymetholone, you'll lose a lot of your gains. My advice: stay away from this, and try the good old Deca Durabolin. Much milder, less effective but a lot better for your health!

A student from the Netherlands (Holland)!

Answer #8

I have taken steroids on and of for about 2 years, and I have taken a lot of time and effort researching and reading non biased material which just gives you the facts, and here they are: Oxymetholone (androl 50, anaplon 50) is the only steroid that has proven links with liver cancer."

I *really* dislike this thread. As I posted elsewhere (in response to the same original post on another board). The guy states *clearly* that he is "recovering" from cancer.

MANY cancers have a steroid responsive element. So, would taking any of these steroids or their precursors trigger a recurrence of the original cancer? I don't f*cking know, and unless *you* do, I would be really, really cautious about what, if any, advice I would offer.

-j-

>only steroid that has proven links with liver cancer

and note that this caveat does not apply, we are not talking about "causing" cancer here....

Archived