Real help needed

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah we aggree that this thread has been taken off track by medical talk with no real knowledge! However, the poster really wants help! Help with telling the girls about his needs and problems. He wants help with the human side...the ladies, their expectations, how to tell them in Thai his needs, etc...

Serve him best by answering his real question!

SB

Says jp1:

Genruss,

as several guys have stated already, Ginseng is one of the best natural products you can get. In particular Red Ginseng from Korea. I use it myself since years and on top also take
Gingkomin
which comes again from Korea and is produced by
Eastern Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.

Gingkomin comes in medium sized packages (green and red color) with 100 tab. / each 40mg.

omposition: each tablet contains 40mg Gingkoflavonglycosides

Indications: Peripheral and cerebral blood circulatory disorders.

It's a natural product and for me really great. It saves me all the money for Viamin V.

jp,

Incidently, what is the posology on this product ????

Do you take this daily, or just a few hours before you need a woodie ?

Cheers !

Thanks. There is now way I am going to put more drugs of any type in my body. It is the human element that I am seeking, as in best way to approach the girls regarding my needs and how my plumbing (sort of) works...

jp,

Incidently, what is the posology on this product ????

Do you take this daily, or just a few hours before you need a woodie ?

I take both on a daily basis. They don't help you at all to get a sudden 'Woodie'. Both products increase the blood circulation and guarantee you a pleasant physical feeling. They are no 'quick result' products and help only if taken regularly over a long period of time. But once again, they save me the money of vitamin 'V'.

I always buy them when I'm in Korea. They're not cheap but less exensive than in the West.

Says LaoHuLi:

Clinically speaking, if the Viagara group of stimulents have no response, there are 2 drugs above these. They fall under the group refered to as Caverjac. Used as either a suppository in the euretha or as an injection

I know a fellow who is about 65 and had prostate problems. He had that treatment where they put a tube or whatever inside and drill it out. No more hard on, although that may be partly psychological. Anyway, he decided to try the injection, which works almost too well. Gets really hard and stays that way for a looo===>>oong time. Last I heard he said he was going to work with his doctor at Bumrungrad to get the dosage just right.

Okay, what he does....he slips off to the toilet and gives himself the injection into his penis a few minutes before the time. His regular gf knows about it and others don't. Not a problem he says. He's really happy about it.

All the best! =====>>

Dr. Love ::

Yup, can give you a real clothes hanger erection. :grinyes: But one does need to work out the right dosage. One of the good point about it is that no 'mental' stimulation is required as with V.

:bow:

Archived