Poseidon for A night!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT-Well she probably does make that sum per night(75$US which aint much for that much contact with uh strangers...)but your following quote made me smile to myself...No no never would a Thai exagerate or tell a lie . -NEVER-EVER::

:grinyes: :grinyes:

"Thai girl to Thai girl. No reason for there to be bullshit, or exaggerated figures"

[color:"red"] "Thai girl to Thai girl. No reason for there to be bullshit, or exaggerated figures"

[/color]

I got a kick out of this one too! No disrespect HT, but TG to TG is when the biggest lies of all are told.

I'm not doubting the amount, just got a laugh from that line.

Cheers ::

:)

Of course they can bullshit each other. My girl had said that Poseidon girl was very upfront with her, and it was her that had said "she had no reason to lie to me". If the figure she quoted was very high, then I would be suspect. But at 3,000 a night, I tend to believe she was being honest, also. Don't know how many customers she averaged, either, or her cut of the take.

HT

just remember when quoting on SB's total damage of B7k that includes his time with the hostess, drinks etc, while the models usual farang fee is 4-5k, but SB can correct me if I'm wrong?

I only made it to the lounge & had a B120 orange juice so far, but it's definitely on top of my list & the price seems very fair for 2.5h especially if he managed 2 or more rounds :hubba: :bow:

Says SUZIBANDIT:

[color:"red"] "Thai girl to Thai girl. No reason for there to be bullshit, or exaggerated figures"

[/color]

I got a kick out of this one too! No disrespect HT, but TG to TG is when the biggest lies of all are told.

Add me to the list. I cracked a big smile over that one myself. Thai girls are the biggest bullshitters, braggarts, liars, etc to each other and I don't care if it is a Lumpini park hooker or the daughter of a general.

Says jjsushi:

Says SUZIBANDIT:

[/color]

Or she could be understating, protecting those assets from others wanting a loan.

Add me to the list. I cracked a big smile over that one myself. Thai girls are the biggest bullshitters, braggarts, liars, etc to each other and I don't care if it is a Lumpini park hooker or the daughter of a general.

Wellllll boys last night I had a friend-collector -client from Tokyo,Japan in town. He is a CEO of a major corp and just a hell of a nice person who has been so gracious to me when I go to Japan. Dinner at Nobus etc etc- He brought a superb bottle of wine to my place and I suggested we enjoy a fine meal and those special attractions only BKK has to offer. I took him to Le Dalat for dinner and then I suggested his driver take us over to Posiedon...

We left at midnight and well he was a VERY happy camper and I felt REALLY good about showing him a 5* venue-

For those curious I paid

3800Baht per girl for 90 minutes and they were both SUPER -FINE-

:grinyes:

I walk a fine line... ::Sabai krap-

WE spent 20 min reading your post, and all we wanted to know is what her beaver looked like, and if she took it up the arse. Also mate, a bit of advice: undress yourself - it takes a fraction of the time and you get to fuck her for a lot longer.

Cheers

Hi Bobby,

1st post, eh?

You guys must really be liquored up if it took you 20 minutes to read the post. I'm sure her beaver looked like any other. They really don't differ that much.

Have some class, guys. Being undressed by a beautiful woman is part of the experience. Part of what this place is about.

HT

Archived