Poseidon for A night!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very handy hint actually.

I printed it out and am gonna have it laminated wallet size for quick reference! :rolleyes:

In fact I am not gonna wear underwear, soxs, and have to buy some of them velcro rip away pants like the male strippers wear. My condom will be glued on in the moring also. I will be ready for action 2 seconds after the door closes. She will never know what hit her. :up:

Was that 2 1/2 hours with the masseuse? EXCELLENT

Yes! We really hit it off. They called the room twice as time went longer then the 1.5 hours.

She told me on my next visit I could go 3 or 4 times up to me...

I only got one shot but it was great...I was inside for over 1+ hours...we changed Condoms 3 times as I had made her get off twice.

I had had 3 other ladies earlier in the day...My final day in BKK!

SB

Says Bobbys_eh:

WE spent 20 min reading your post, and all we wanted to know is what her beaver looked like, and if she took it up the arse. Also mate, a bit of advice: undress yourself - it takes a fraction of the time and you get to fuck her for a lot longer.

Cheers

Beaver: I spent over an hour inside it... Some words: clean, a slinder arrow of fur, the lines and folds of skin were light almost white no dark brown, all the angle I hit her from were smooth and juicy, she Had the big O twice, any more info ?

Arse: Don't enjoy this...

Undress: True about that but I wanted to be pampered...I used 3 condoms, and spent over a hour inside the dream.

SB

Was the girl from the elevator a model? or a fishbowl girl ?

I want to go with a model, but the price is high, and I have heard that the regular girls are just as good and the models.

Do any of you have experience in this area ??

Are the models that much better in looks and services >???

Thanks

Pee Talay

Jitagawn Wroye - "This is pretty typical treatment indeed.Its a class act 100% (depending upong the guy and girl )- When I naughty boy with my Thai friends or alone it is almost always here or at Champs Elysee

We once got several rooms with large pool and a variety of nearby rooms-eating areas etc etc-As good as P4P gets IMHO."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does he mean by a "pool" ?? You mean like a swimming pool ??? This was at Possidon ???

Please clarify.

pee talay :dunno:

TokBet,

Good info!

The good ones always get booked! :: The one I was with started 6 months ago and is one their web site. Now that I think about it...the girl I was with could have tried to finish around 12:30 to have another client...but didn't. She keep telling me how much she liked me...

--"The really good-looking 'models' are difficult to team up with. You usually have to make an appointment in advance and then quite frequently they don't show up for work anyway."

I wonder why that is! However, if they really like you and the money is there, then, anything is possible! The ones I might have had ranged from 4000 to 6500 and quite hot...but I'm sure there are even hotter models there.

As for the Falang 1000 surcharge...we spread their leggs wider for our 7.3 inch member! I always think the girls in LOS are virgins cz they are all so tight!

--"The service is usually good, but not spectacular. After all, they are in it only for the money and that sometimes really shows through."--

In many massage joints I find this to be so true! Then there are the times you get really taken care of by a total babe. I chalk this up to being a great guy! I am often told by many Thai ladies that I'm easy to fall for...this brings alot of crazy girls into my life and some great times! I'm amazed at how many girls, I pick up, simply don't take the 1,500bht I place next to their bag in the morning. It's around 50% of the time! :beer:

SB

Archived