Poseidon for A night!

They have suites and speciality rooms. If you have money to burn then they have the room for you. They have a web site that talks about this and gives pictues!

SB

poseidon2000.com

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chalk this up to being a great guy! I am often told by many Thai ladies that I'm easy to fall for...this brings alot of crazy girls into my life and some great times! I'm amazed at how many girls, I pick up, simply don't take the 1,500bht I place next to their bag in the morning. It's around 50% of the time!

:doah:

Well I guess us regular guys either

1. should get a copy of your handbook :grinyes:

2. or just pack up any thoughts about the 'hotties'. We just can't compete.

Now mind you I've never had any problems in 20+ years. Ain't cute or young like you but then that is not what ALL the 'hotties' are looking for.

Glad you do so well and it's as easy for you as it is for me.

:bow:

Sorry for coming across as arrogant...not meant to be! :beer:

I believe alot of guys get this sort of thing. BG,GGG,MG who BF themselves when they find out from their friends your in town. Even after you have told them you will not BF or give them money. They just want to be around you, love you, whatever! They never ask for money and don't take it when you try and hide it in their pockets. I accept..if the girl will leave around 2:00pm so my 2 other ST 's can come over for some 500 bht fun until 9 pm(st- for me are changed weekly). I feel like a complete shit for saying, "You really need to go back to the GG or BB and get a paying customer...it's her life...she wants to be with you and doesn't want anyone else! She just want to be around you, with you, you inside her" She likes you way to much...

SB

7K for a piece of ass? Jeez..I guess it beats getting your butt kicked by some Pattaya bar girl. I guess you gave up trying to impregnate and ditch a Chula girl after revealing your true colors. Go back to Poseiden and keep that Thai economy afloat.

Cathead

Archived