The Worst Inflight Movie You "had'' to watch?

Torneyboy

What is the worst movie you had to watch?

You wake up..push a button and only one movie running so you "have" to watch the stupid thing to make the time go faster on the way to Thailand.

For me i got 101 Dalmatians :doah:

I had to watch ..no booze ..was a QF flight..so no surprise :angel:

You guys?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

What is the worst movie you had to watch?

You wake up..push a button and only one movie running so you "have" to watch the stupid thing to make the time go faster on the way to Thailand.

For me i got 101 Dalmatians

I had to watch ..no booze ..was a QF flight..so no surprise

You guys?

The last flight to LOS we took with EVA their movie system broke so for 12 hours I watched the inflight map of the journey and the speed, outside temp, altitude etc etc.....great entertainment :banghead:....but really I'm always awestruck everytime I board a 747 in that it can travel so far with 400 or so people so fast. I'm like a big kid looking at the Alps and central Asian tundra :o:doah:

Guest lazyphil

<<Was watching one last time which had a airplane crash in it.. Went to sleep and woke up in a nightmare with my heart pumping 1000 beats a min.. 1/2 way over the pacific ocean. stupid idiots.>>

Maybe the airlines when playing such inappropriate movies like this could provide soft toys/teddy bears to help comfort scared passengers :neener:

"The green mill" with Tom Hanks?

That story of a black guy with strange powers who gets executed on the electric chair in the end for the rape/murder of a girl. He happened to be at the wrong place/wrong time and was innocent.

I was flying back from LOS to farangland with a cardiologist and a defibrillator next to him after I suffered a heart attack.

I sat in business class with the screen in front of me and could not sleep for a second. Watching that movie got me more sick than I already was. I would have preferred the progress screen, TTM's favorite program...

LP says

Maybe the airlines when playing such inappropriate movies like this could provide soft toys/teddy bears to help comfort scared passengers .

Hi LP

Or a hostess to sit next to them.....or serve some booze would be good ::

jp1

You are one in a million that can sleep.(pills) :dunno:

Oh your ..name...jp1.you are 1 in 1000,000 :neener:

TTM

:bow::grinyes:

To me it makes the trip longer looking at the map for to long.

LP

Those on board entertainment systems break down way to often

Lucky the planes are serviced well :up:

Archived