The Worst Inflight Movie You "had'' to watch?

Torneyboy

I actually got stuck watching "Snow Dogs" twice. Once on the flight into NRT and once on the NRT-BKK flight. The first flight the tapes must have been mixed up and this one was shown.

I actually didn't watch it the second time, but it was being shown while I was "trying" to sleep.

Zeus

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All-

Feel sorry for those who end up getting the Aflek/Lopez "flop" Gili.... Ouch!

I bring my portable DVD player with me.. I rent several DVD's from a video rental shoppe before I leave and then I "UPS" them back when I arrive (to avoid late fees if I'm on a longer trip) at my destination.... The best defense to bad in-flight movie yet.

--UPSer

Yeah it was pretty ordinary.

On the other hand, when I was upgraded to business (must've been the red dacks), i had a fantastic choice of not only 40 channels, but a selection of dvds as well. When we arrived in Melbourne I asked the lady if we could do another lap as I was no where near finishing the movies.

Well the red dacks are no more.... gone to the rag bag. I bought some more but they're just not the same. Even Miss Red said I looked like a twat wearing them. sigh.

Anyway, yeah the movie box was great. I was sitting next to another "first timer" on business, we had a ball. Pushing all the buttons, stretching out... Better than watching Big Mommas house for the 4th time.

'Billy Elliot'

I was flying with Olympic Air. Dublin-London-Athens-Bangkok-Sydney, return.

They played Billy Elliot and Thirteen Days on every leg, London-Athens, Athens-Bangkok, Bangkok-Sydney...

And after giving up on staying another 6 months in Australia and deciding to move to Thailand full time.... Sydney-Bangkok.... Billy Elliot and Thirteen Days.

Better than F**kin' Biman, Banglesh Airlines, The ONLY in-flight entertainment was the call to prayer filmed in Mecca at the start of the flight! And it was DRY TOO! :cussing:

Archived