The Worst Inflight Movie You "had'' to watch?

Torneyboy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are very lucky not many can get that much sleep.

Unless...first class :o

Oh...J = booking class for first and 1..is for 1A

So is that it J 1A :p

Nice, never thought about that.... :o:shhh:

Ok, Trans-continental flights (within East Asia) in Buz class and to Europe/N-America sometimes in F.

::

jp1 says

Nice, never thought about that....

Ok, Trans-continental flights (within East Asia) in Buz class and to Europe/N-America sometimes in F.

Ha ha ...gotcha :neener:

No wonder..lay back relax..2 ''large"" glasses of wine..

You don''t have time to watch movies...to much else to do in bed ::

Down To Earth - the hilarious tale of someone being taken by an angel before he was dead and so they have to find him a new body. The hilarious premise this time was he was originally a black comedian in New York and got changed into a old fat white man. Cue shots of old white man rapping to gangsta rap etc Starring Chris Rock and Eugene Levy

(currently on rotation on HBO/Cinemax)

about a 1.5 out of 10 :down:

Been done much better by about 3 others ( if not more) before. Last one was Heaven Can Wait with Waren Beatty who an American Football player who came back as a middle aged unfit millionaire.

Been done much better by about 3 others ( if not more) before. Last one was Heaven Can Wait with Waren Beatty who an American Football player who came back as a middle aged unfit millionaire.

Hi U67

At least although a bad movie was a way of seeing off some time on the flight.

The Warren Beatty film was ok imo.

Hi M.

Never been game to try a pill ...would hate to be still asleep on arrival in BKK :neener:

had to be rambo 3. ( he goes to Afghanistan)

was going from frankfurt to ankara on tal ( turkish air)

woke up with some ( most) of the passengers cheering for the "bad guys"

just the opposite feeling i got watching "tora tora tora: on jal some years ago.

Says jp1:

What is the worst movie you had to watch?

TB,

I don't watch inflight movies. I prefer to sleep onboard of a plane. I usually sleep about 8 hours on a flight to Europe or North America and 3 to 4 hours on a flight to BKK.
:sleeping:

Dude your a lightweight. Your barely taking a nap! I sleep 10 to 11 hours LAX-BKK; 11 to 13 hours LAX-HKG; 11 to 12 hours LAX-TPE; 5 hours NRT-BKK; TPE or HKG-BKK I play video games.

Why do I sleep so much? I am a beautiful man and I do need my beauty sleep! :neener:

Archived