The Worst Inflight Movie You "had'' to watch?

Torneyboy

The worst movie I have seen was "The Quiet American". What utter crap! Everyone knows that the dashing young American should have married the girl and live happily ever after, not the crusty old Brit!

Also any Disney movie wih kids as the stars are complete crap too.

WHo am I kidding!? Almost all Hollywood movies are complete crap which is why I play video games.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Almost all Hollywood movies are complete crap

TorneyBoy got us into his trap.

Why would a movie that's crap on the ground be any worse at 33K feet?

Garbage like "Anger Management", "Down With Love", "The Recruit"...is not any shittier up in the air.

Slight editing to cross rating categories is hardly, if at all noticable, even by someone who had seen the show.

Dude your a lightweight. Your barely taking a nap! I sleep 10 to 11 hours LAX-BKK; 11 to 13 hours LAX-HKG; 11 to 12 hours LAX-TPE; 5 hours NRT-BKK; TPE or HKG-BKK I play video games.

In other words - you're already sleeping when boarding the aircraft. :neener:

Why do I sleep so much? I am a beautiful man and I do need my beauty sleep! :neener:

That's very important for BKK bound flights. :devil::up:

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

On a Finair flight to Helsinki they showed "Deep throat" I am not joking either, a few people complained.

STH

Hi STH

Umm...you mean ""the ""deep throat?..Linda L

I guess you jumped up to complaine....after it finished ::

No way this type of movie/film be shown on a flight at all IMHO ::

Last trip i was forced to witness the VOMIT show which was staged by a sandel clad backpacker who had obviously had a huge night before getting on the plane. before we were even taxiing from the terminal he had his head in his hands then a started blowing chunks during take off. :down: very uncool man.

Archived