what will she do?

Daddydog ...

it is always delighted to hear that there are a few of us still think and care for the well being of baby ... despite all the sad things and the harsh environement in which his mother has to endure ......

csm

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SkiBum, what is the situation now with this girl? Is she so far a long that the decision of having this baby has already been made.

It's sad because it's going to lock her into her life even more if she has to support a baby. The financial stress of doing that will make it much harder for her to get out of the life she is in.

Yes, she was probably in fastasy that here is a baby that will give her unconditional love and all that stuff. She's a kid herself and she needed someone more mature then her to help her realize what she was going up against. It sounds like she didn't get that.

I know one Thai lady who was pregnate and according to her, the baby-to-be had 18 different fathers. What was strange was even after one year, she still did not look pregnant and had not delivered the baby yet.

In order to keep this discussion on track I'm going to quote Skibum's comments about this girl and this particular situation.

Skibum:

A regular girl of mine in the scene has just told me I'm a father. I've known her for a while...before she entered the scene. I have a rule of not ever being a bank or paycheck while away from LOS.

daddydog...Does anyone think before they even have unprotected sex with these girls what they would do in case the girl gets pregnant? Is it easier to not ever know what happens to them, because knowing would mean some form of responsibility towards them?

Skibum:

1st. Is this my baby: I kept her for a while and didn't use protection...I butterflied every day on her and she might have on me...I asked her to leave from 2p.m. till? I will find you later I would say...

2nd. Is she fibbbbbing to me: She hasn't asked for anything yet...she also told me she would take care of the child.

daddydog, Did you pay her during the times she was with you? Even if she didn't ask you, did you give her something?

Skibum:

She wants this child or so it seems. I want it as well but i'm on a fine line here. If this ever came out there will be hell to pay!

daddydog:

You said you want this child too but are you saying that you want this baby as long as there are no responsibilities or expectations, financial or otherwise? Did you feel any responsibilities while you were with this girl? Have you kept in touch with her so that you can know what is going on with her?

The baby might be Ski Bums. It is Christmas time and some virgins have babies and other things of that nature around this time of year. One Thai lady I know of got pregnate by a Falang and some how her friend delivered the baby. The baby did not look like the mother nor the father. I still can not figure that one out. Ski Bum should be happy that only one Thai lady has gotten pregnate. If it was something like 4 or 5, do you marry the first one or the one that shows more then the others? I would ask her when she got pregnate. Wait a few weeks and ask the question again. If the answer is off by a few months, I think I would ask more questions.

Archived