what will she do?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says LaoHuLi:

[color:"blue"] We all do what I've done.
[/color]

Just to make it perfectly clear......we ALL do not. !

You've never gone BB...as this is what I was referring too...just making it clear. If you say so...

:: :: ::

SB

Says shygye:

[color:"green"] SB is in this lousy position because of his own poor actions,
not practicing safe sex.

[color:"black"]Can't agree more.

So she didn't want to use a condom, even though he did.

Thinking with the small head, not the big one.

[no calling names. TTM - mod]

1. Confirm that she *really* is pregnant. That means a check up some where *you* trust.

[color:"blue"]

I know a case where the guy didn't verify the gal's pregnancy claim. He basically assumed she was correct/honest and resigned to becoming a father. Subsequent to the announcement, he continued to have unprotected sex with her.

She *was* pregnant alright ... but the date of pregnancy was few months AFTER her original announcement. :cussing:

[/color]

• 2 weeks later...

How is this girl doing? Is she still expecting or have you helped her realize her situation wouldn't be the best for a child to grow up in? I'm just wondering if you have helped her or is she still out there somewhere and is she going to be delivering a child into the same environment which she's in?

It is not what will SHE do but what will YOU do?

Right you on jjsushi ! I agree with jjsushi's points 100%...

Get a test done to ascertain that the baby is yours. If the baby is yours then step up and take repsonsibility of a father no matter how remotely you would be in the future with the kid. I would not contribute any more heartache to the society that has all ready full of despairs.... good luck brother ...

csm

Archived