what will she do?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally I have a negative attitude about believing what a BG will tell you. I feel that in the first instance not trusting them is the best approach. I have previously been well criticized in this very forum - so I toned my response a bit. Most of the posts seemed to believe what she was telling SB, I am sceptical.

[color:"green"] Most of the posts seemed to believe what she was telling SB, I am sceptical. [/color]

No! Most posts say to take her to a hospital for a pregnancy test and do a DNA test at birth. SB is in this lousy position because of his own poor actions, not practicing safe sex. :nono:

SkiBum,

You received some very interesting advice. I think Josh Ingu's was the most reasonable.

However, before you act too quickly on the assumption that you are the father, I would suggest you might get a DNA test done before doing anything. However decent the girl has been or seems to have been, the situation warrants caution and verification. I cannot comment on the risk to the baby. You will need to speak to a doctor and weigh the risks.

I'm not sure of the turnaround time in LOS, but it might be accelerated if you paid for a rush job. If the girl isn't lying, and isn't trying to extort money/marriage out of you, she should be willing to take a reasonable amount for support in the interim. If she tries to push off the tests, that would be a negative sign or her not wanting to know the results. Either way, you will have problems.

If it is going to take more than 3-4 weeks to get the results, things may get tough, as it will mean balancing not getting cheated with not hurting the kid (via her possibly getting infected or hurt while pregnant and working). Check with other guys who have been in this position, and you may be suprised how quick the tests can be done. I would be there or have someone there to verify there's no scam with the doctor. Bumrumgrad in BKK is a good hospital.

You might also want to get an investigation going on her. You may find out she is talking to her friends, and a good PI can often get feedback that way.

The ultrasound can verify the baby being real, and the dates can be estimated, but also keep in mind all the other guys she could have been with during that period of time. If she was gone for even 1 hour, you cannot be sure you are the father, except by her word. I would not act on that.

ABC

Jacko

I believe mainly the same way. However, I have known this girl for awhile and she has never tried to pull something over on me or asked me to send her money! I'm tring to change my view about BG by being honest with them and expect it in return. I have found many to be open with me about their lives more recently.

I've spoken to this in other posts I've made!

SB

I'll not speak on this! We all do what I've done. We expect by nature for the girl to take measures to keep this from happening. In my case she really wants the child and at no time did I ever encourage her to have my baby. She does in fact know my GF and why she would wish to have my baby is beyond me!

SB

Thanks for everyones ideas...this has helped. I've thought an awfull lot about this in the last several days. I'm up at all hours. I will step up if proven it's mine but remain closer to Ranger and Jacko on my approach.

SB

Archived