what will she do?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe abortion is a terrible form of birth control though there are cases where it seems a reasonable alternative. This would be one. What happens to a kid in this situation? Dumped with grandma in a village growing up as a malnourished, undereducated misfit bastard luk krung child of a Bangkok prostitute. Not a bright future.

I am going to go against the flow here and I know that I am in the wrong forum to be saying negative things about BGs but to hell with it.

I think you might be on one end of a scam. Why do I think that?

1) You strike me as a party animal who has a lot of money in his pockets and not afraid to spend it - a good catch, who was escaping the net.

2) This girl is 'in the scene' and 'a looker' - warning flags come up for me.

3) She knowingly went ahead with unprotected sex - either very clever or very dumb.

The way you describe her makes it sound like I am wrong, and many on this board, extol the great virtues of the BGs - but I know of quite a few acquaintences who have been scammed by one of this cliche. ::

Your post suggests she has given birth to the child (or will?) - it seems that you only need to go visit, take a look. If the child is of mixed blood, get a blood test - and if the news is affirmative step up to your responsibilities.

Again be wary, perhaps as Lincoln said , some people can be fooled all of the time.

Good luck.

She was checked at pattaya international. I had her with me at the end of her period ( well 2 days in to it..no sanuk for 2 more days then we began) for several weeeks.

I did leave her for a few trips to Bangkok and off and on some nights. I sent her out everyday so I could short time other regulars and new ones.

As I look back on it my first BB with her was me very drunk and her jumping me. She often pulled the condom off after I insisted on having one.

When I expressed the problem of an unwanted child or STD she told me not to worry as she would take care of the baby (she would say "her" or "my" baby) and not make a problem...she would always cry when saying this.

On STD's she gets blood work every month from PI. Her club checks her too.

There is more I'll share later! :banghead:

SB

Spirit,

I agree that it will be very hard for a poor single mother to get child support from a westerner (especially if it is not proof it is his baby) who wants to avoid paying.

But is that the way you'd treat your (possible) offspring?

No it isn't, although I would regard the situation only slighly less seriously than I would say losing my sight....

Not viewing abortion as a viable option it would mean support for life, and contact with the girl for life whether I liked it or not......

It would also mean moving to Thailand earlier than I wanted and eeking out a living......

STH

The thread title is right!

Yeah...she told me but she has time to terminate, she could be joshing me, there are alot of other scenerio's. I hesitate due to not wanting to be taken by this. Yet, I also have concern for my off-spring and the position I place their mother in. I'm concerned what she may do to me and my future plans. What she may do to my child. Seeing as she knows I will not marry her. But I think her as sly for not having BC or any medicine to prevent this from happening...

She did insist on me not wearing a condom and when I expressed concern as to the effects she told me not to worry and she would take care of it,however, soon after this she gets really emotional and tells me I'm just like her father...I'm just her "butterfly man"...I'm being lied too here, I know it or something about what I believe her to be is off...I just cann't decide on what it is.

Most of the girls in the scene take BC or medicine to prevent this in case of a broken condom or a tear...Several of my other regulars take BC is some form. I know something is not quite right here.

SB

Archived