Angel Tours and EVA Deluxe Economy?

Neon Ninja

Says Oldtimer:

EVA deluxe economy provide a very good class of service to BKK from the USA and/or Canada at fares much cheaper than most airlines (except for China Airlines & Korean -- both of which I am disinclined to fly on due to their accident records).

Thanks for the info! :bow:

-=/NN

I HATE that airport, that was half the reason I wanted to switch airlines. The old Kimpo airport was pretty bad the first trip, but I find Inchon to be plain rotten!

That?s an interesting statement. I consider Incheon to be one of the top Asian airports. Fast connex, it?s easy to reach the gates, nice shopping facilities etc. I believe there are not many others that share your view.

Says jp1:

That?s an interesting statement. I consider Incheon to be one of the top Asian airports. Fast connex, it?s easy to reach the gates, nice shopping facilities etc. I believe there are not many others that share your view.

Shopping facilities?? What shopping facilities??

Sure, if I want to buy cologne, jewelry, or go to one of 5000 little stores selling world cup soccer memoribilia; Inchon is definately the place to go.

If I want bottled water, a newspaper, or edible food (especially at 5am) than I'm at the wrong airport.

I have no idea what's available on the "land side" of that airport as I stayed in the in-transit area, but the services available for in-transit passengers are pretty bad.

-=/NN

If I want bottled water, a newspaper, or edible food (especially at 5am) than I'm at the wrong airport.

NN,

at 5am other airports in East Asia (Narita, Kansai, Beijing) are still closed. What do you expect. 7/24 service for a couple of passengers? :dunno:

I will be flying EVA in 2 weeks! Hear a lot of good things about it! The price you mentioned from TPA-BKK seems decent enough. You can always try calling travel agents as well. Right now, flying is pretty cheap! and availability is out running demand, so low fares for awhile.

availability is out running demand

Not so sure, at least not for the UK. Tried to book a flight last week and my preferred return date of 29th November is already full for ED. Such a shame as it means I'll have to stay one more night but I'll be suffering the next day as I'l be straight back to work :(

Archived