SF Homeboys Call to Arms

sfinkz

WHEREAS it is widely acknowledged that those of us residing in San Francisco, indisputable home to the world's most beautiful Asian women, though small in numbers but mighty in stature, particularly in comparison to those LA wankers, as evidenced by our two resident moderators, the influential and highly-regarded OH and P127, who the other handful of us should reward for their tireless self-sacrificing work with a large Beer Chang to share, and further evidenced by our collective innate ability to discover only the best of times whilst in Thailand and in advance of some of our said upcoming seasonal sojourns, it is HEREBY recommended that all qualifying members with knowledge of the secret handshake gather for our bi-annual meeting at a time and place NOT to be determined by the aforementioned moderators, who last year selected a non-existent Thai restaurant on an inconvenient holiday for a confab which thus did not officially occur, providing further proof that they do nothing better than moderate, the otherwise useless FUCKS.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK then, fantastique. But the time, date and place can be determined later, depending upon who else may respond. (the 28th is fine with me but this feature seems to require one to pinpoint a specific date).

And the small numbers I was speaking of was not in reference to the troupe of 100,000 plus--and there's a never-ending parade outside my front window as well--but rather to the handful of us members, making SF the elite satellite group, placing those Londoner sods, Tokyoite lightweights and anything which could be gathered Down Under in pity.

..."those Londoner sods"

Ah, that'll be me and my chaps then. :: Cor Blimey Guv'nor and strike a light. 'alf a sixpence an' all that.

We can out-hippie you Californians y'know! (In fact I will be putting a motion to the Board that we become the 'London Collective').

Nanaplaza.com kaftans will be on sale in the foyer at the AGM on 19/20/21 Dec. Mung bean salad and veggie burgers available at our stall inside. (Prepared by Sileakhunt TM )

We will also have a Warholesque showing of Rusty's latest 'happening'.

Peace Man - May I convey our best wishes to the San Fran Freak Dudes in their social adventure. :up: :up: :up: :up: :applause:

well i guess i'm part of the SF elite satellite group AND the londoner sods.

i'm a londoner who now lives in that beautiful city by the bay. and i'm going to be in BKK during october. guess i'l split my alliances between the 2 factions. what are you SFer's going to be up to over there besides the obvious?

Tokyoite lightweights
Yo holmes - do not even go there! :: Let me remind you that Roppongi-san and I visit the Big Mango to take a break from the girly-girl scene known as Tokyo. Plus the Philosophy - you do know the philosophy - right? Well may I remind you that it lives in the Far East not the West since it is here that the girls are the workers...

Is hot now here the summer has come and we drink, drunk to forget her mammaries. But her mammaries are the rich ones...

Lightweights? :nono:

True, it has been a while since we took the beer...

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :drunk: :hubba: :drunk::grinyes:

everzen--welcome for a tryout but believing you can play for both sides, with all due respect, may be indicative that you're not ready to move up to the premiere leagues from the 2nd division.

875 and 'pongi--Bara wa utsukushiku,

Ame wa amai,

Shikashi toge to haraita

ga ato de yattekuru

nazenara gaijin wa asahaka, ne?

STH--Holding steady at 20%, in large part because the British invasion has cooled. Nevertheless, to say "I'm going out with my chaps", takes on an entirely new meaning. Indeed.

Archived