SF Homeboys Call to Arms

sfinkz

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All went fine, though it started scarily. We had to rescue OH from the top of the bldg where the thai restaurant is, as he was threatening to end his life, distraught from that love loss we all know about by now ( :sleeping:)...

When i hollered that all it was going to get him is the next "farang jumps to his death over TG" article in the Pattaya mail, he thought for a second, then came down saying "good call! I did not think about it this way...".

It was a day which makes San Francisco great--my beloved Giants now ready to defend their pennant, an anti-war rally, a blues festival and the "leather" fair, which I hurried from after receiving a ritualistic public flogging, providing the best cheap thrill this side of Asia--but demonstrated the greatness of Nana.

What I remember is a surprise cameo by Intrepid Traveler. providing brief early energy, Mongatu making a determined play on the dek serve, nearly negating his future aim, the easy banter of Old Hippie, affirming that you can't keep a good man down and P127, looking resplendent as if just stepping off the campaign trail in his quest for governor.

And also drinking every last Singha at the bar before staggering across the street for a feed we had to cook ourselves where it became apparent who has the most "no hands" experience.

Archived