SF Homeboys Call to Arms

sfinkz

au contrare, my premiereship status is beyond doubt. i have been to that location, done that activity, so to speak. it is just a remarkable indication of my facility to be able to accommodate two opposing groups.

i employ my diplomatic skills wherever they are needed, and indeed, no where are they more needed than when i am in conversation with the angels of nana. actually, they have only to smile at me in that suggestive way they do and i agree to anything. it's a condition you know.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sfinkzy ? your manipulation of the Japanese language certainly is intriguing. After showing your poetry to a couple of J-gals there was keen interest to meet the author of such fine work. Maybe we can truly become soul brothers, if you get my drift?

Now for a little composition from my pen, however I will stick to Board rules and write in English:

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

The Tokyo Contingent is Ichiban

The Other Gatherings are like the Barmaid Fat

:( :( :(

I saw 13 answers to the thread today, not even one from members wishing to attend. Best is to decide a date quick, and we will PM those we know live in SF. You said 28 this month, fine with me. where? you decide now and the time too. Let's have it planned up by this week-end so everyone has a week to make fitting plans.

Finally, a comrade. I'm just riding the coattails of our heavy hitters. And you want me to orchestrate? Alright, dusk the last Sunday of September, the beginning of Indian Summer, at a place in town to be determined (after we have a better idea who will show).

Besides the usual suspects, seemed to be several others adding to the list since I last checked in, whom I can't recall now but definetely lucid unlike a lot of the provincial shite. Do you have a list offhand to PM?

>>After showing your poetry to a couple of J-gals there was keen interest to meet the author of such fine work<<

Well, if you have a few to spare, and if we're to be soul brothers, turn 'em around on Flight #852 for next Sunday's meet. Our crew will straighten them out.

Archived