SF Homeboys Call to Arms

sfinkz

"Re: SF Homeboys Call to Arms"

I was at one of the SF group meets last year in Bezerkeley. I would like to attend on the 28th but will be on UAL 837/897 to BKK on Friday 9/26 returning on Sun. 10/05. If for some reason (act of God) the meet is postponed I will be there.

kkr9898 (in The City)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have fun, my SF peeps - I could not convince any J-galy-gals in the stable to hop longhaul UA852 as a proxy for me so you will have to search high and low and straighten out some local Asian hotties on your own accord. Roppongi-san and I will continue to take care of the business in Tokyo and Osaka.

IB - truly a shame your tone is so cold toward the Philosophy, enlightenment is not in your tea leaves...

I see UAL853 in your future. No problems sharing 'cause we have plenty to spare in these parts. Just collect my digits and ring me up the next time your Pharaoh-ness is in Tokyo - I'll make sure the powers-that-be have your suite at the Roppongi Hills Grand Hyatt sparklin' and ready for your arrival (or, alternatively, a private room at a yet-to-be-determined "love" hotel just 100m from Gotanda ecki). Let the harvest be bountiful!

O.k. Royal Thai Bar counter, 11th and Clement, SFO 19:00 hours, this warrior will deploy! I have a broken heart I need to drink away, it can be done!

Regarding one of last year's meetings, the restaurant was closed due to mother's day! Don't they realize moms like to drink also? :beer:

Archived