NPF Champions League

ultras67

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after Wednesdays game i will fall to around the 5th place again.

but i do not care,i have had my moment of glory by leading one of the leagues i have entered.

just being on top for 24 hours is good for me.

but i have a question.

when the group games are over,what happens to the players we have picked who have been knocked out?.

if i have Henry and Arsenal are eliminated, can we dump him and choose a player from a team which has progressed to the next round?.

Limbo you are going well mate :up:, see I had Henry as my captain :o but think it maybe short term as to the next round :: and to answer Sajann's question, You can select an unlimited number of players from any one team so you got to pick players that go to the next round by the time it starts, the transfer cost is only two points in this game so not to damaging though,

Hi Racha,

Yeah, doing better than expected, since I keep forgetting to change players all the time. Every turn I have two or three without points, after substitutes!

Wish it went that well with EPL game!!

yvv uiiluo The last comments here are my daughters opinion BTW!!

Says sayjann:

if i have Henry and Arsenal are eliminated, can we dump him and choose a player from a team which has progressed to the next round?.

....not so quick. We haven't left the party yet :: It may be by the finger tips but we're hanging on. Later this month we have to go to Italy and see a man about a horse.

(not sure if this American phrase is lost on you non Yanks, it may be lost on some Americans as well :p).

That was a matchday and a half. Unsurprisingly Real & Juve are qualified. Interesting to see if they now rest their star players - its been known to happen so watch out.

Damm Arsenal for winning, at least we could have a laugh at them having a worse record than us, now level at 4 points apiece. Lucky Man U is all I can say, a lucky Forlan volley, an offside fumble off a knee for RVN and Keanes I will hit this into the back row to save time but comes off the wrong part of the boot and goes into the net.

But........

At least I am not a Deportivo fan!

I havent seen such woeful defending in some time. Perhaps surprisingly, after an 8 - 3 win, only 3 of Monacos players make into Matchday 4s dream team.

As far as the transfers go after the group stages last year, you were allowed to transfer all players no longer in the competition out for free and the same after every knock out round. I hope its the same this year, although I cant see any mention of it in the transfer rules.

Good score from Mr Z again who increases his lead.

Questions for the house this week

Zaad what happened man ??

How did I let Michael overtake me??

Team Manager T M R P

1 zion fc zion ..............................3....58...8,165...183

2 Samui FC Limbo the Man.............1....50..16,750...172

3 playskool#1off JBautista Jecker...19....52..18,450...165

4 Atletico Phitsanulok Z Batistuta....8....27..27,080... 163

5 the real deal chris farrant.............4....42..27,908...162

6 All Blacks racha1.........................12..37...33,218...158

7 Club for Sale Pom Michael.............0....46..52,853...141

8 Bangkok Blues ultras 67................2....34..60,427...135