When can a baby travel on a plane?

think_too_mut

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>TTM, are you the dad?

Yes, the baby is due end of March. Fully desired and wanted by both parties.

No better place to tell the news than in this forum.

Our Congratulations TTM.

Now i understand your posts about her weight gain ::

Agree with the other posters 3 months ....their ears are a problem on decent...need to suck/chew to ""pop"" the ear.

Again..all the best from TB/NTG

Now we know how it all started, way back when you were only 22 days old, better we advise TTM not to take his baby on the plane :)

TTM, Congratulations :up: hope you will be able to be there for the birth its a wonderful thing to see and experience thats if you do not pass out when the DR does his thing with the knife,

I had kids when I was way to young and not ready but my last one I was at the right age and it is a terrific experience when you want kids and are prepared and ready for it, brings a whole new meaning to your life, though it does take lots of your time up and also loads of money,

>Do you want the baby to be born in Thailand or Japan. If over here you better start the visa formalities soon.

Will have to be in Thai. I started my job in Japan (and insurance policy for us) when she was more than 2 months pregnant, no insurance would cover he here for anything maternity related.

If we have to pay, well, Thai hospitals, at least the pricier ones are good enough.

Also, she would have to abandon her school and come over here while she can still travel. Too many months to sit alone and do nothing while I am at work (Sunday, 8:45pm now, I'm in the office, was in all day Saturday, will be until midnite, endless conference calls with different time zones every night - madness).

Combined with aproaching winter, no TV that she can understand, small apartment, unknown script and language outside...would be asking too much from her to endure while she is in her first pregnancy.

So, I guess, she'd be better off in Thai. Her sister or mother can come and stay with her when the time comes. They had had experience with babies a few times each. In Japan we know noone to be of help.

I'll be there for two weeks surrounding the birth. Then...3 months and we'll get her over here.

Certainly, over next 6 months I plan to go there 3-4 times and her coming to Tokyo for 3 weeks in October. Prepared almost a kilo of supporting documentation for the embassy in BKK.

Archived